uefa cup or fa cup?

It’s the “Europa League” which is the UEFA Cup and European Cup Winners Cup combined.

And I’d say it’s barely on a par with the EFL Cup now it’s just a fifth and sixth rate competition.

When it was the UEFA Cup and ECWC it meant more as they were second rate and cup winner competitions, not some money spinner for mid-table teams.

We got into the Europa League one year when we finished 10th through that fair play rule. What a load of shyite!

I’d say it goes:
1. Domestic league title
2. Champions League
3. Domestic Cup(s)
4. World Club Cup
5. Europa League
6. Community Shield/Domestic Super Cup
7. UEFA Super Cup.
Swap 6 with 7 and 3 with 4.

It’s the “Europa League” which is the UEFA Cup and European Cup Winners Cup combined.

And I’d say it’s barely on a par with the EFL Cup now it’s just a fifth and sixth rate competition.

When it was the UEFA Cup and ECWC it meant more as they were second rate and cup winner competitions, not some money spinner for mid-table teams.

We got into the Europa League one year when we finished 10th through that fair play rule. What a load of shyite!

I’d say it goes:
1. Domestic league title
2. Champions League
3. Domestic Cup(s)
4. World Club Cup
5. Europa League
6. Community Shield/Domestic Super Cup
7. UEFA Super Cup.

1 champions league
2 English premier
3 europa league
4 fa cup
5 league cup
6 uefa super cup
7 community shield

Look at our run to the FA Cup final though.
Rotherham
Burnley
Swansea
Newport
Brighton

True but what I was getting at is the FA Cup run is usually harder as for the most part you face a top 6 team in the final and semi final and can face them even in the Quarters. Arsenal played Napoli, Valencia and Chelsea in the final and it’s probably the hardest run there has been in the competition.

F a cup......lose once in that competition and it's over.

Never belittle beating likes of Newport away.............these are tough challenges. Poor pitches and locals up for it.

FA Cup

No question about it. Look at Chelsea’s run to the Europa league final. It’s a second rate competition. Only reason it’s somewhat relevant is that it gives you a CL spot if you win it.

Given the strength of the Premier league the FA Cup is harder to win imo.

To be honest our run to the FA cup was hardly difficult. We didn’t have one tricky tie in the competition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.