UEFA Disciplinary Hearing today

So what's our "punishment" then?

Here's the latest image of UEFA's disciplinary panel waiting to hand out our punishment

100968335-Screen-Shot-2013-08-16-at-11.20.41-AM.530x298.jpg

Apparently to make it fair UEFA have said if they can roll a double six then only then will we get penalised...
ASKOKI_loaded_dice.jpg

It really comes to something when we're daring UEFA to act against us. They know they're fucked if they do and will be ridiculed if they don't. Personally I think they'll just quietly allow it to fade away or at worse remind us of our obligation to observe UEFA's hymn before our matches.

I'd surprised if they dared take it further than that because if they punish us, I reckon they'll have this sanction added to the FFP class action against them to deal with. Notwithstanding this, my reaction to them if they dare punish us will be to Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (Takes a breath) Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the bastards even louder still!

they will have us bang to rights £50million in fines 3 games behind closed doors squad reduction to 12 players and the manager also placed in the first round of the play off stage of the champions league for next 3 years and all games to be shown on tv in black and white with the anthem instead of commentary

also the so called big boys clubs of the champions league can do what they like and hand pick the ref give free gifts watches brown paper bags full of money run up very big debts and laugh at little old Manchester city when we booooooooooooooooooo knowing they can do what ever they like and get away with it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.