UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of it by cutting out the middleman by sending it direct to Putin.

Correct. Abramovich is a very clever operator.

He was working Kremlin channels while others like his now dead mentor, Boris Berenovsky, were fucking off with their ill-gotten gains and telling Putin to piss off.

Abramovich somehow raised £120m to buy a £8bn stake in Sibneft, not bad for a former used car and jeans salesman.

He then dropped a planned merger with Yukos Oil to appease Putin.

But his real money now comes from Evraz steel and making himself a governor in Chuotka, siphoning back around £5bn to Putin.

There's a reason everyone is either dead or in prison, while Ambrovich has his plates of meat up in Tel Aviv.

He didn't quibble about kicking it up to the big man.

Correct. Abramovich is a very clever operator.

He was working Kremlin channels while others like his now dead mentor, Boris Berenovsky, were fucking off with their ill-gotten gains and telling Putin to piss off.

Abramovich somehow raised £120m to buy a £8bn stake in Sibneft, not bad for a former used car and jeans salesman.

He then dropped a planned merger with Yukos Oil to appease Putin.

But his real money now comes from Evraz steel and making himself a governor in Chuotka, siphoning back around £5bn to Putin.

There's a reason everyone is either dead or in prison, while Ambrovich has his plates of meat up in Tel Aviv.

He didn't quibble about kicking it up to the big man.
Seems he also gave Putin one of his multi million pound yachts.
A few years ago I read his biography which claimed he was.the man who Putin trusted to interview his first cabinet members, and give his opinion on them when originally assuming his role as Russian Premier.
As you say the other oligarchs either died mysteriously or are in prison.
Of course this background is perfectly acceptable as far as FA is concerned.

Seems he also gave Putin one of his multi million pound yachts.
A few years ago I read his biography which claimed he was.the man who Putin trusted to interview his first cabinet members, and give his opinion on them when originally assuming his role as Russian Premier.
As you say the other oligarchs either died mysteriously or are in prison.
And our compliant media

I’m struggling to think when anyone has NOT been judged “fit or proper”. I’m sure Mao Zedong, Pol Pot, Hitler or even Juergen Klopp would have no problem.

Oil rights from Russia used to be his main income. Great mate of Putin so managed to survive the Oligarch purge that eliminated most others that benefited from the Russian breakup.

I know where it came from, my point is he didn't win the title Head of Russian Oil in a works sweep stake. When they carved up the businesses in Russia it was divided amongst the criminals but no one in this country seems bothered. Dirty Arab oil on the other hand......

I know where it came from, my point is he didn't win the title Head of Russian Oil in a works sweep stake. When they carved up the businesses in Russia it was divided amongst the criminals but no one in this country seems bothered. Dirty Arab oil on the other hand......

lets not forget united and dodgy deals with the fake shares that united keep pumping out ? talk about watering down the wine united shares are like green shield stamps worthless

You could be right but my understanding is that the oligarchs provided the upfront cash needed at the time when Russia broke up. In return they got the rights to export the commodities, particularly oil.
They did not extract it, they simply handled its export.
As Tolmie posted this phase has changed somewhat to steel for Mr A..

They seem to get away without people noticing their actual spending on players these days?

They spent £70m on that clown goalkeeper, £55m on that snake Jorginho.

Then there was Pulisic, Bakayoko, Batshuai or whatever.

Morata, Kennedy. They have spent and wasted fortunes these last couple of years.

They have. I think it's offset by the repeated sackings of coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.