UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the CAS documents it does appear that UEFA make up their own rules as and when, to suit. We didn’t mean this we meant that, is that ok, great let’s move on. UEFA are in the shit and they know it which means certain other clubs are also in the shit by association. If this is the main course as alluded to recently I can’t wait for the dessert and petit fours

Reactions: nmc
Walk into any pub and get talking to any rag dipper or fan of any club for that matter and the first thing they’ll bring up is ffp make that any bar in the world that’s what we’re known for being cheats because of these bent bastards
You must go in some strange pubs, I work with fans of lots of clubs, and none has ever mentioned it to me not even the rags (don't have any liverpool colleagues currently).

I feel this is just the start from us we have played the long game and now have everything we need to take on uefa and possibly finish them. I think our owners/legal team are too clever to risk challenging them unless the odds are massivley stacked in our favour.

Senor Source ? Is he Spanish then ?

Seriously that suggests to me that either someone has out back, or, they don’t like the underhand way UEFA are going about their business with us ?
Leterme denied that the source of the leak was either himself or anyone on the CFCB. A very careful choice of words that.

Apart from CAS saying the leaks are "worrisome", what else is there in these latest reports to suggest it could go our way? I can't really see anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.