UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally someone on our side

Sounds fiesty from us which i like but they want to find us guilty and chuck us out,i have no faith that they won't do it anyway

I hope they find us guilty and ban us, it's the only way the shit really hits the fan.

We prove our innocence in Court, then go for damages and any individual's we have evidence about.

Isn't it strange that two of the world's most respected news newspapers/websites (The Times, New York Times) have carried a number of major stories in the last few weeks about corruption in football (which don't show City in a bad light) and the main media firms in this country (including the BBC and SKY) have more or less ignored them? This at a time when sports journalists are struggling to find stories because most top teams are on a winter break. Where are the tweets and re-tweets from Roan and Stone? Where are the Guardian and the Daily Mail. They all gave huge coverage when one of Bielsa's staff at Leeds was spotted watching a rival club's training.

I have always thought, since Khaldoon made that incredibly strong statement last year about other clubs "briefing about us to the press" and saying that we always find out who is responsible, that we have an Ace card up our sleeves. I believe City know who leaked the story from UEFA and I'm certain (from what I know) that the main culprits have come from the LFC camp. Gill may have done his bit from time to time but the main route for the smear campaign we have endured for years has come from the bottom of the M62, with sanction from the USA.
Very much agree with this.
To reinforce our innocence and to implicate the real villains of the piece, we would have to name and shame the leaking culprits. especially if they are linked to a rival club in whose interests they were acting, while masquerading as an investigator in an inquiry which could result in gaining a commercial or sporting advantage for themselves.
This is the problem. We cannot expect UEFA to conduct an investigation into a branch of themselves ( well not a fair one anyway... see trump’s impeachment for a clue as how that would go), but does theCAS have the remit to hold such an investigation and demand documents and compel witnesses to testify?
The other route to go down would be ‘do as you would be done by’ and leak names and allegations, much like the daily mail did a few years back when they published the names and photos of the Stephen Lawrence suspects (the only time I’ve ever admired anything that shitbag of a paper ever did), and issued them with a ‘see you in court’ challenge where we can get it all out in the public domain....if they have the guts.

Funny because I speak to a lot of fans of other clubs when following City around the country and I can’t remember the last time any of them brought it up. Most match-going fans don’t give a fuck about FFP or the ongoing situation with City and UEFA. It’s the clueless fuckwits who wouldn’t know what the inside of a football ground looks like who spout off about it the most, often brainwashed by some dickhead journalists who have painted a totally biased picture based on unsubstantiated bollocks.

I live down south and have heard it plenty. Usually by a nobhead in a pub who has been listening to a conversation I am having with friends.

Friends and relatives of the missus' family too. Almost always Spurs and Arsenal fans. Well, they have to make themselves feel better as their teams are currently shite.

Isn't it strange that two of the world's most respected news newspapers/websites (The Times, New York Times) have carried a number of major stories in the last few weeks about corruption in football (which don't show City in a bad light) and the main media firms in this country (including the BBC and SKY) have more or less ignored them? This at a time when sports journalists are struggling to find stories because most top teams are on a winter break. Where are the tweets and re-tweets from Roan and Stone? Where are the Guardian and the Daily Mail. They all gave huge coverage when one of Bielsa's staff at Leeds was spotted watching a rival club's training.

The so called journalists you refer to are just on a gravy train - lapping up hospitality etc. You’ll get no objectivity from them. Corrupt and rotten to the core that lot.

Funny because I speak to a lot of fans of other clubs when following City around the country and I can’t remember the last time any of them brought it up. Most match-going fans don’t give a fuck about FFP or the ongoing situation with City and UEFA. It’s the clueless fuckwits who wouldn’t know what the inside of a football ground looks like who spout off about it the most, often brainwashed by some dickhead journalists who have painted a totally biased picture based on unsubstantiated bollocks.
Yep it’s the armchair sky sports season ticket holders who believe all the shite the sun talk sport and sky sports news propaganda.

I have always thought, since Khaldoon made that incredibly strong statement last year about other clubs "briefing about us to the press" and saying that we always find out who is responsible, that we have an Ace card up our sleeves. I believe City know who leaked the story from UEFA and I'm certain (from what I know) that the main culprits have come from the LFC camp. Gill may have done his bit from time to time but the main route for the smear campaign we have endured for years has come from the bottom of the M62, with sanction from the USA.
Tariq Panja is getting most of the leaks. Panja worked at the MEN and had a good source at the swamp. Now he's getting stories from a senior source at UEFA. John Holmes, let alone Sherlock, could work that out.

Because pep loves him and so might recommend him for his job when he leaves
Getting in early with the cheat narrative

Tariq Panja is getting most of the leaks. Panja worked at the MEN and had a good source at the swamp. Now he's getting stories from a senior source at UEFA. John Holmes, let alone Sherlock, could work that out.

Senor Source ? Is he Spanish then ?

Seriously that suggests to me that either someone has out back, or, they don’t like the underhand way UEFA are going about their business with us ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.