UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully someone at the club is collating all this shite being spewed for evidence. Then IF we win the appeal we can start suing the wankers.

Not a chance.

City will roll out the complimentary food and drink for them.

I think he is just trying to be somewhat balanced in order for the latter parts calling our FFP as a cartel crafted measure intended to block City development and dominance to hold more weight for those non-City supporters reading the article.

Contrary to popular belief amongst the zealots, zealotry rarely wins minds or hearts.
he just needed to add 'alleged' a bit earlier - but he didn't and that tells you all you need to know about where's he's going if our appeal fails

If we win every game by a ton of goals, even the bent officiating can’t stop us. I hope this lights a fire under all their asses. Let’s see what type of hunger and fight these boys have now.

Unfortunately their referees & VAR will stop us - it's happened before and it will sure as hell happen again now.

It’s a complex situation. CAS will look at the detail and can well overturn, which I believe they will.

This is balls out now. Proper balls out. It’s a huge (and very clearly corrupt) organisation going up against one almighty football group/organisation.

They have backed themselves to win, or certainly have a settlement where a reduced punishment still means a year ban, that’s why they’ve done 2 years.

City feel they have enough but the critical question for me is what are we challenging now? The process of FFP itself in the CAS or that we have enough evidence to show we actually met their guidelines.

Those are 2 very different arguments, and for me, if the CAS overturn this then a huge can of fucking worms is about to be opened.

Yes the time for bluff and bluster is well and truly done now, it's shit or bust.

The penalty was decided by the elite clubs from day one.

The penalty is outrageous, but clearly designed for CAS to reduce it to a one season ban.

Even if that does happen it’s still galling given we run virtually a debt free club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.