UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we've been caught with our nickers down on this IMO. I don't think CAS will get us anywhere and as a result everything we've done looks to be tainted. It's been a blast while it happened and perhaps we'll be heading back where we came from. Not that changes anything for me. Once a blue always a blue so to the rest...fuck 'em. CTID.

He’s confident over on Twitter.

This whole investigation has stopped our legal team from pressing on with their workload and I have to say I think UEFA are very, very brave doing what they have done. I would say they are actually somewhat stupid and this will be highlighted in the not too distant future.

They haven’t a fucking clue what we are holding. Not a scoot.

Massive gamble on their part.

Uefa are the equivalent in football governance as the UN are to diplomacy and the WHO are to preventative care.

A body where only sociopaths are entitled to hold positions of " authority " and accountable to no one hence the corruption that goes on unabated.

They care nought for public ridicule and the inept and insipid way they go about their " work " in football in fact they expect it.

All of their officials have I'Q'S smaller than their shoe sizes.

The sooner UEFA are disbanded the better for football.

Any overrule will have no impact on how they run the asylum in the future , remember sociopaths are unable to feel normal emotions like embarrassment

I don't think so, I think it was bollocks.

If we have broken the rules then it is in the margins. A few quid laundered through Etihad in order to meet a compliance target that would otherwise be missed by peanuts. So fucking what.

A compliance target which incidentally is entirely arbitrary and entirely imposed to try to fuck us over. Instead of being pilloried for narrowly missing and tweaking the books to try to comply, we should be awarded a fucking medal for even bothering to play their stupid game. A game entirely corrupt and bent from top to bottom. These vermin permiating the G15 and the upper echelons of football's governing bodies should be in prison for their wholesale corruption. And yet we are to be persecuted for marginally failing to comply with arbitrary corrupt rules? Do me a fucking favour.
If this is purely about the Etihad deal then the punishment is ridiculously harsh, and you’d fancy our chances of getting it overturned. The worry is that UEFA going balls out on this suggests there could be other stuff yet to come out. Impossible to say how this will play out at this stage.

I don't think so, I think it was bollocks.

If we have broken the rules then it is in the margins. A few quid laundered through Etihad in order to meet a compliance target that would otherwise be missed by peanuts. So fucking what.

A compliance target which incidentally is entirely arbitrary and entirely imposed to try to fuck us over. Instead of being pilloried for narrowly missing and tweaking the books to try to comply, we should be awarded a fucking medal for even bothering to play their stupid game. A game entirely corrupt and bent from top to bottom. These vermin permiating the G15 and the upper echelons of football's governing bodies should be in prison for their wholesale corruption. And yet we are to be persecuted for marginally failing to comply with arbitrary corrupt rules? Do me a fucking favour.

You are arguing against ffp in general. If we paid 57 mill out 65 mill its hardly margins or slightly out in accounting terms. I'm not sure a defence of we didn't like the rules will get us very far.

The club have said they have done nothing wrong in regards to the rules. They are either lying or not. Personally I think they have inflated our worth but can UEFA prove it?

Looks like we've been caught with our nickers down on this IMO. I don't think CAS will get us anywhere and as a result everything we've done looks to be tainted. It's been a blast while it happened and perhaps we'll be heading back where we came from. Not that changes anything for me. Once a blue always a blue so to the rest...fuck 'em. CTID.

We are not going anywhere in a hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.