UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The result of the Madrid game has already been decided and we should boycott the game.

This is a corrupt organisation that runs a corrupt competition and I think City should turn around and say either fuck you and your competition or, they shoukd field the youngest weakest starting eleven they can. After all, as I say the redult us already decided!

Ian Herbert: City a grubby club with under the table dealings.

When we have our day in court and clear these charges, never forget the way these parasites treated our club with such distain when they thought they were on some sort of moral pedestal.

We will have the last laugh.

After the Spurs fiasco last season I decided to give it one more go this season and then make a decision about the Chumps League this summer.
Oh well, looks like UEFA and the cartel clubs have made my mind up for me.
There are plenty of fans who turn up for the more attactive European games anyway. Although taken to its peak you may end up with a largely different set of fans watching the European games as watch the bread and butter League games.
Let it be thus. I'm done with this rigged shitshow.

Ian Herbert: City a grubby club with under table dealings.

When we have our day in court and clear these charges, never forget the way these parasites treating our club with such distinct when they thought they were on some sort of moral pedestal.

We will have the last laugh.

Herbert the pervert. That’s why I avoid all media. An Idiot like that calling us a grubby club.

I was going to start my media blackout in May after the Scousers lift the Trophy.

Fuck it...........I am starting today.

Just going to visit here for the latest updates.

I am also pulling my direct debits for both Sky + BT this season.Enough is enough.I should not be paying these wankers for the pleasure to character assassinate my Club.I was fucking sick of the scouse love in every weekend anyway.I had took to playing music whilst watching games on BT Sport. Might as well buy a Scouse season ticket if you are forced to watch them every other weekend on both channels.

Herbert the pervert. That’s why I avoid all media. An Idiot like that calling us a grubby club.
I try to follow the same style as you with all things media and pretty much have done for the last 5 years or so, but sometimes, such as this, I get caught off guard.

I hope the clubs PR department are noting these circling hyenas tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.