UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the severity of the sanction play a little bit into City's hands with the CAS? It looks vindictive.

It is certainly vindictive.

I had a look back at the initial pages on this thread when the news broke and many reactions were the same. ‘Wow’ was a common theme. Most of us literally couldn’t believe it.

UEFA want us out of their competition and really is that simple.

They might think they have picked the right club but they have picked on the wrong fan base.

Indeed, said it countless times, if it all ends tomorrow I’m content in what I’ve experienced over the last 10 years, however, plenty of fight in the dog left yet and this whole debacle has reinvigorated why I love the club.... a Remembrance of things passed, I’ve seen and experienced the dark times, more than prepared if it comes again!

Had it in for us from the start. Let’s see if anything happens to PSG?

Bent competition, bent authorities. Not arsed about playing in it either way. As another poster said, hope we put kids team out against Madrid. Won’t happen though.

The amount of corruption in football is sickening. Premier league to UEFA, they will do anything to keep from upsetting the status quo.
I don't understand exactly what you are hoping for. PSG case has been ruled before City had even been in the storm eye.

Also, City case and PSG case are different. They say you have been lying and cheated the system by using those firms to pump the Sheik money through. In PSG case, it was always about the inflated value of the sponsors. The end result is the same, PSG and City are accused to have increased their revenues coming from their sponsors but the methods were different. The alleged methods employed are making your case more severe in the eyes of UEFA and the cartel and are the perfect justification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.