UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FFP was bent from day one, was supposed to prevent debt and clubs spending within their means.

Don't we essentially have one debt on the stadium lease which is around 66 million.

Rags are 700 million in debt
Arse 200 million
Scousers over 100 million

If people invested in us, and were associated with our owner it shouldn't matter, as long as that investment was to keep a club trying to break into the elite from amassing big debts and so stop another leeds happening, eufa should inly object to investment if they are warlords or drug cartels for example, which nine of ours is.

What should matter is we are not spending beyond our means and creating debt.

Let is go to court beyond CAS and show uefa up for the corrupt cartel of 6-7 clubs thst it is.

Then how do you explain PSG got a sanction together with City in 2014 if Platini was giving a special protection to the french club ?

You just have to read UEFA rules to understand the differences in the case and why/how they are trying to trap City.

-PSG case : inflated sponsorship from related parties. It has been dealt with according to their rules :

BREAK-EVEN REQUIREMENT
Notion of relevant income and expenses

1 Relevant income and relevant expenses are defined in Annex X.

2 Relevant income and expenses must be calculated and reconciled by the licensee to the audited annual financial statements and/or underlying accounting records and to the projected break-even information if applicable.

3 Relevant income and expenses from related parties must be adjusted to reflect the fair value of any such transactions or, for player transfers between clubs that are related parties, the value in accordance with Annex X

PSG sponsors from related parties have been investigated again and again and the value adjusted to the "fair value". After that, PSG balanced the account to cover the difference by selling players.
Hence why they couldn't sanction. They have to follow their rules.

-In City case, the leaks have given them ammunition to say City have breached those rules :

The licensee must:
a) cooperate with the licensor and the UEFA Club Financial Control Body in respect of their requests and enquiries;

b) provide the licensor and the UEFA Club Financial Control Body with all necessary information and/or relevant documents to fully demonstrate that the monitoring requirements are fulfilled, as well as any other document requested and deemed to be relevant for club monitoring decision-making, by the deadline set by the licensor and/or the UEFA administration (the reporting entity or combination of entities in respect of which information is required must be the same as for club licensing);

c) confirm that all the submitted documentation and information are complete and accurate;

d) promptly notify the licensor in writing about any subsequent events that constitute a significant change to the information previously submitted to the licensor, including a change of legal form or legal group structure

And by subsequently adjusting the contract to their new "fair value", they have artificially put you into break even deficit.

Then City has accused UEFA of having breached on of their own rules :

The licensor must:

a) communicate the deadlines of the monitoring process to the licensee;

b) cooperate with the UEFA Club Financial Control Body in respect of its requests and enquiries;

c) as a minimum assess the monitoring documentation in accordance with Annex IX;

d) assess and confirm to the UEFA Club Financial Control Body that the selected reporting perimeter is the same as used for the fulfilment of the club licensing criteria and is appropriate for club monitoring purposes;

e) inform the UEFA Club Financial Control Body of any relevant information submitted by the licensee in respect of club monitoring requirements and any event occurring after the licensing decision that constitutes a significant change to the information previously submitted by the licensee.

In carrying out these responsibilities, the licensor ensures equal treatment and guarantees full confidentiality of all information provided.

It is not hard to follow if you read UEFA rules. No need to put Platini into the discussion. If there are leaks pointing to PSG doing the same thing, you can be sure Tebas and the cartel and the media will push (he is already doing it now) for another investigation and further due sanctions.

I like your posts mon ami but I',m not sure now is the right time to tell us how hard done by PSG are. We're all agreed that FFP is football's real shame.

The usual suspects crawl from under their stones......

IAN HERBERT: Manchester City have established a reputation as a grubby club with under the table dealings... UEFA's two-year Champions League ban is SO right.

IAN LADYMAN: If Manchester City have won trophies by CHEATING the system then we must put an asterisk against their success and question how long Pep Guardiola will stick around
By Ian Ladyman for MailOnline.
[All part of the scam.

Pivotal moment in the history of European football. We know we're not guilty. The cartel is afraid of losing power and eventually getting swallowed whole by sharks. This is their fight back. It's up to the board if they want to roll their pony tails and pout or burn the entire system to the ground. I hope it's the latter. We've suffered on the sidelines long enough. Playing nicely is for the weak and for far too long, we've tried to keep the status quo happy. Not anymore. Fuck the bin dipping scum, fuck the rag cnuts, fuck the German Liverpool, fuck the lot of them. The day these rats bastards will be brought to justice for tarnishing the club's name will be the most glorious day in this club's history.

not sure what that has with what I said. I said IF he runs away, I won't look at him with same eyes. I don't have idea what he talks with club, just feel that it would felt as betrayal of his spanish duo friends, khaldoon, SM and all at club that made him feel like a deity of football.

I don't think Pep will go tbh, but if he did for this reason then he would go down in my opinion of him as a man rather than as a coach, through thick n thin we stick together should be the mindset of all at the club now, we knew uefa and some clubs have been guning for us so let's not give them the satisfaction of a win.

Exactly. It’s likely our reputation is tarnished for ever. Every game we win will be followed by the inevitable snidey comment. I feel a part of my soul has died.

it was always like that, they're just bit more open and public now. Head up, in the big scheme of things, fuck them and what they think, as long as we get through this without serious financial implication, losing players etc., they can all fuck off. Everybody hates Milwall, but II doubt they give a shit about it.

Ian Ladyman and Ian Herbert must never again be allowed through our doors

Depends on what kind of doors

tumblr_oynkp4Ipw41relg8bo2_r1_400.gifv

Pivotal moment in the history of European football. We know we're not guilty. The cartel is afraid of losing power and eventually getting swallowed whole by sharks. This is their fight back. It's up to the board if they want to roll their pony tails and pout or burn the entire system to the ground. I hope it's the latter. We've suffered on the sidelines long enough. Playing nicely is for the weak and for far too long, we've tried to keep the status quo happy. Not anymore. I'm invested in this to the hilt. The day these rats bastards will be brought to justice for tarnishing the club's name will be the most glorious day in this club's history.

I think it's also the moment when the penny finally drops with the neutrals that no matter what their club does, it will never be allowed to compete, the whole thing is a sham. I've had two texts tonight, one from a Leeds fan and one from a Pompey fan both disgusted and the Pompey fan said his "dream just died".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.