UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this already.

I'm on City side because FFP is a scam. I'm just pointing out the difference between the cases because everyone is asking why the outcome is different.

If it was only for me, FFP would be scrapped and the malignant lobbies that have put it in motion would be investigated.

More room to manoeuvre because of obvious allegiances behind the scenes, don’t be so naive, this is Twatinis baby!

I am not looking forward to waking up and having to sift through 453 pages haha.

If someone can give a summary when we hit page 1575 or so at around 8am I'd be grateful.
A hell of a lot has been said and debated on this situation, but the main point to be taken from the last 500 posts is that some kid (allegedly) wanked a dog off forty years ago!
Hope this helps!

Bottom line is both allegations are the same, in that revenue has been bloated through unethical means.

How either club arrived at that point is immaterial.
No because, this is the rule they are saying you have breached :

General responsibilities of the licence applicant

1 The licence applicant must provide the licensor with: a) all necessary information and/or relevant documents to fully demonstrate that the licensing obligations are fulfilled; and b) any other document relevant for decision-making by the licensor.

2 This includes information on the reporting entity/entities in respect of which sporting, infrastructure, personnel and administrative, legal and financial information is required to be provided.

3 Any event occurring after the submission of the licensing documentation to the licensor representing a significant change to the information previously submitted must be promptly notified to the licensor (including a change of the licence applicant’s legal form, legal group structure or identity).

And i guess they accuse you of not being compliant with the break even rule after they substract whatever amount they chose was inflated in your sponsorship.

PSG was compliant with the break even rule EVEN AFTER the successive cuts in their sponsorship. This is why they tried to further decrease it. They can't sanction us when they are not able to find a single breach of their rules.

That being said, i don't think City did anything unethical here. The only thing that makes it unethical is a flawed FFP construct.

The usual suspects crawl from under their stones......

IAN HERBERT: Manchester City have established a reputation as a grubby club with under the table dealings... UEFA's two-year Champions League ban is SO right.

IAN LADYMAN: If Manchester City have won trophies by CHEATING the system then we must put an asterisk against their success and question how long Pep Guardiola will stick around
By Ian Ladyman for MailOnline.

Surely they aren’t allowed anywhere near our stadium after that especially when they work for a grubby Nazi sympathising rag.

More room to manoeuvre because of obvious allegiances behind the scenes, don’t be so naive, this is Twatinis baby!
Tebas was on the frontseat asking for sanctions for PSG and then City.

And here you can see he is again asking today for sanctions on City but also PSG:

IAN HERBERT: Manchester City have established a reputation as a grubby club with under the table dealings... UEFA's two-year Champions League ban is SO right.

IAN LADYMAN: If Manchester City have won trophies by CHEATING the system then we must put an asterisk against their success and question how long Pep Guardiola will stick around

Really hope they are no longer allowed at press conferences

Fucking ingrates. Whilst we're considering FFP in all.its guises, let's have a look at who would have won the Premier League in the last 20 years if City hadn't come along to disrupt the cartel.

2000/1- united
2001/2 - Arsenal
2002/3 - united
2003/4 - Arsenal
2004/5 - Chelsea
2005/6 - Chelsea
2006/7 - united
2007/8 - united
2008/9 - united
2009/10 - Chelsea
2010/11 - united
2011/12 - united
2012/13 - united
2013/14 - liverpool
2014/15 - Chelsea
2015/16 - Leicester (God bless 'em)
2016/17 - Chelsea
2017/18 - united
2018/19 - liverpool
2019/20 - liverpool

Most competitive league in the world ? Essentially, without us 20 years of the same 4 Champions League clubs divvying up the title every year except one. And without sustained investment Leicester were fucked.

The Premier League should be down on bended knee thanking us for saving their shit show of a rigged "competition".

So every club who won the league prior to FFP should also have an asterisk ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.