UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
and we can just let them know that we know where they skeletons are buried, and are more than happy to get out the shovels if they continue with their course of action

Imo we should smile, shake their hands, tell them how nice it is to see them & be 'shocked' when they tell us it seems as if some sinister organisation is targeting them.

Is their an argument here to simply just say "fuck you" and withdraw ourselves out of the competition this season?

UEFA though, can say they found 'no evidence' of rules being broken, or just fine us a token for something they make up.

Then when David Gill meets other similar sharks, he can just be 'overheard' by pet reporters, discussing how they 'know' we did it, but can't prove it.

I will be shocked if UEFA give out any statement whicb exonerates us.

I'm fucking sure though, that there are huge skeletons in the cupboards of rags, dippers, Bayern etc, which can be found if 'someone' really wants to. And as for UEFA...

The club this time will want full exoneration for me, I don’t see why they should settle for less, there surely can’t be any middle ground here otherwise it will damage the reputation of the club and affect it for decades to come.

Not guilty your honour!

I would be stunned if city don’t already have a raft of information that would be hugely damaging to other clubs and UEFA that they could legitimately present as evidence in any kind of hearing UEFA wish to conduct.

If UEFA and other clubs want to play this out in public then they don’t have any control over what evidence City want to use to defend themselves.
And it’s that sort of power mate that we should use to ensure we get cleared of all alleged wrongdoings.

Ian Stafford, Sky sports News

This is word-for-word what he said five minutes ago - I've played it back about five times.

'a whole plethora of crimes that City have done.............'

He forgot to say 'alleged'. He said alleged a few moments earlier than started talking again.

Any lawyers on here ?

Ian Stafford, Sky sports News

This is word-for-word what he said five minutes ago - I've played it back about five times.

'a whole plethora of crimes that City have done.............'

He forgot to say 'alleged'. He said alleged a few moments earlier than started talking again.

Any lawyers on here ?
*Committed

Standards have always been poor on SSN but they seem to be slipping even further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.