UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where exactly is this Dupont case? The only stuff I can find online is 18 months old and says he lost the case.
Wrong. The ECJ sent the case back to the Belgian courts to rule on as it didn't need to be done by the ECJ. Several cockroaches got excited and blew their load thinking the case had been thrown out.

I honestly don't believe for one second there will be any other outcome than UEFA whispering behind our backs that 'there's no smoke without fire' but they can't 'prove it'. And that will feed the media puppets of the enemy clubs, forever.

And that's what they are 'The Enemy'.

They are not 'competitors' or 'rivals' they are the fucking ENEMY. It's time they were treated as such instead of trying to placate them. We can smile & be gracious in public.

Behind their backs, we should do to them, exactly what they are continually trying to do to us.
I’d be very surprised if the club would let these allegations rumble on in the future,imo UEFA have bitten off more they can chew this time around, they have been pressured into this investigation by other football clubs, I’d say it’s the last thing they want tbh, they surely must know now by the recent statements from the club that the gloves are off.

Understandably there are extreme feelings running on this thread.

FFP is a sham and the rules are wrong. We may have broken those rules and given the authorities a stick to beat us with. This is unfair but they will still do it.

Those that are saying we will sue the authorities into oblivion are probably wrong.

Those that are saying we are finished as a club or a major player are probably wrong.

The authorities have to be seen to be doing something. We will be investigated and, if we have done something wrong we will receive a punishment like Chelsea and Galatasaray and Barcelona. It will be a long process and a set back but then we carry on.

It’s a major pain and boring too but it is what it is. The PL and UEFA and City won’t want this either.

A bit of perspective needed. Lessons regarding emails also have to be learnt.

I'd like to remind City fans that City ain't dead yet! The passive attitude that seems to think that our club is some wet lettuce that can be kicked around at will by a gang of asset strippers and failed executives from ailing companies is not one I share. Our owner and the people he employs seem quite capable of taking care of themselves - and our club. Let's remember that the club seems remarkably untroubled by news of the "investigations" and insists that the club has done nothing wrong. There does seem to be a conspiracy against the club but I think this is the result of panic at what Pep has achieved at the club in only 2 and a bit years but I'm not yet convinced UEFA is still part of it. Even if it is Abu Dabi still has recourse to the law and seems in pretty good shape to ruin UEFA, the FA, the PL and FIFA on the way to a victory in the courts. Cheer up - we're still alive and kicking!

I’d be very surprised if the club would let these allegations rumble on in the future,imo UEFA have bitten off more they can chew this time around, they have been pressured into this investigation by other football clubs, I’d say it’s the last thing they want tbh, they surely must know now by the recent statements from the club that the gloves are off.

UEFA though, can say they found 'no evidence' of rules being broken, or just fine us a token for something they make up.

Then when David Gill meets other similar sharks, he can just be 'overheard' by pet reporters, discussing how they 'know' we did it, but can't prove it.

I will be shocked if UEFA give out any statement whicb exonerates us.

I'm fucking sure though, that there are huge skeletons in the cupboards of rags, dippers, Bayern etc, which can be found if 'someone' really wants to. And as for UEFA...

I'm fucking sure though, that there are huge skeletons in the cupboards of rags, dippers, Bayern etc, which can be found if 'someone' really wants to. And as for UEFA...

I would be stunned if city don’t already have a raft of information that would be hugely damaging to other clubs and UEFA that they could legitimately present as evidence in any kind of hearing UEFA wish to conduct.

If UEFA and other clubs want to play this out in public then they don’t have any control over what evidence City want to use to defend themselves.

Not according to stuff I've read recently. If true, hat suggests that it would also be illegal, therefore, even if it did happen, fuck all chance it happened in any form UEFA would be capable of finding out & more important & better qualified people than them would be interested in it. Strangely enough, it appears nobody else is actually interested other than a bent cartel.
Thanks for the explanation.

It’s my understanding that currently, we are being investigated by the football ruling bodies “only” for possible breach of FFP rules.

UEFA though, can say they found 'no evidence' of rules being broken, or just fine us a token for something they make up.

Then when David Gill meets other similar sharks, he can just be 'overheard' by pet reporters, discussing how they 'know' we did it, but can't prove it.

I will be shocked if UEFA give out any statement whicb exonerates us.

and we can just let them know that we know where they skeletons are buried, and are more than happy to get out the shovels if they continue with their course of action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.