UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether Uefa want a quick resolution or not, I think the club don't care until they bring them and those who have pushed this from the elite clubs down a peg or two.

I read the shiekh is livid, bit I read it that as he is livid with uefa rather than us for the sheer twattishness of them.
If as has been reported Cafein came to us with an offer to let this go away quietly which we turned down then this is just pure racketeering from uefa coming back to us every few years trying to extort more cash with threats of back dated bans.

Lookig at hiw the charges came about
Der spiegal paid a hacker for illegally obtained emails, as the time many speculated bayern were encouraging this, so lets look at bayern.

Recently had a massively inflated new sponsorship deal with adidas signed, the same adidas that own 8% of the club.
Audi also own over 8% of the club and are also major sponsors, as is their parent company volkswagon.
On volkswagons sustainability council is Yveves Letreme.
Chief financial investigator of our case and who was majorly influencial in the ban - Yveves Latreme.

This isn't just about Uefa and them being wankers, this is about how european football is rotten to the core with influence in uefa from a select few and how we refused to be yes men unlike PSG who now have a seat at the table.

On a side the bad press the shiekh is possibly getting is based on what we are reading here, I doubt there is much negativity about him elsewhere.

And what you have mentioned regarding Bayern and it’s deals could relate to other clubs and this supposed dossier we have that we have built

Just imagine if this dossier describes the like you mention but we have employed IT professionals that have found evidence the same to what we had leaked to der spiegel.
Which would highlight Uefa’s bias

that would be hilarious

It wouldn't matter if we played our second string in the domestic competitions. If we are banned from European football for two years we don't need to be in the top four. Without funds to recruit the title may be beyond us, so as long as we don't get relegated it won't matter. We have links in China and as far as I'm aware nobody can stop them paying us whatever they want, so if it dwarfs the champions league money happy days. Also see how the premier league like it when one of it's most entertaining clubs damage their brand by playing a second string and Liverpool have the league sewn up by October.
How many top players do you think would want no CL football and not trying to win the league Paul? You really think the likes of KDB would be switched on for 2 or 3 seasons like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.