UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know this how ?

I trust Khaldoon against that band of corrupt cheats at UEFA all day every day.

I don’t know it but I’m offering an opinion.

The club is very isolated on this as I don’t see an anti-FFP grouping within European clubs. PSG are now fine as they have their man on the inside and FFP isn’t the slightest concern to them. Finally, the legal process is a lottery so having scores of lawyers doesn’t make it any less so.

As I understand it, thereby setting a precedent as to the severity of sanctions they (UEFA) deem suitable, something CAS would take into account, they can't give Bayern, PSG and Juve a fine of 1 Euro, and then ban City for 2 years and fine them £25 million.

And should we eventually be exonerated, it will no doubt be reported we "got off on a technicality", wankers !
For me thats partly worrying about what people are saying about CAS and that they will only rule on UEFA not following procedure, not clearing us of any wrong doing. You just know all that does is reduce or get rid of the ban / fine, the stain on our club would remain.

Only a idiot breaks rules.

This all day long

Absolutely mo motive for our owners to do otherwise notwithstanding the question of honour and reputational damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.