UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Der Spiegel are allegedly about to realease a mountain of emails on Utd which will rock the football world.

Wait and see I suppose

I have been waiting for this but I suppose they will have it all wrapped up in leagal cotton wool something we don't seem to do well

Curious as to what would happen if - assuming FIFA processes their appeal in time - Chelsea's subsequent appeal to the CAS to have their transfer ban postponed this summer is successful and they are indeed allowed to sign players this summer...

FIFA then gives us a similar ban from signing players this summer, do FIFA accept our request to have the ban postponed on the basis of Chelsea's CAS decision or do they reject our request also anyway, meaning there is zero time for our appeal to be processed and for us to go to CAS before this summer's window as may be able to?

FIFA do city a favour? Lol! You know the answer already my friend!!

I don't understand why both cases weren't heard together and the outcomes published at the same time. Gives me some grounds for optimism in a way although that may be wholly misplaced. I think FIFA are our friends at the moment as my strong suspicion is that we're the financial backers behind their proposed Club World Cup. UEFA hate that idea of course and my other suspicion is this is what's behind the latest investigation that the CFCB don't appear to want but the UEFA Executive do.

Curious as to what would happen if - assuming FIFA processes their appeal in time - Chelsea's subsequent appeal to the CAS to have their transfer ban postponed this summer is successful and they are indeed allowed to sign players this summer...

FIFA then gives us a similar ban from signing players this summer, do FIFA accept our request to have the ban postponed on the basis of Chelsea's CAS decision or do they reject our request also anyway, meaning there is zero time for our appeal to be processed and for us to go to CAS before this summer's window as may be able to?

I think from the tone of your email - you know the answer ; )

Der Spiegel are allegedly about to realease a mountain of emails on Utd which will rock the football world.

Wait and see I suppose

Isn’t this what we heard months ago and it ended up being all about us instead?

Even if there is loads of United related stuff, knowing how DS sensationalised the City material, it wouldn’t surprise me if there’s a bit of juicy stuff but a load of hot air and bitterness too.

"Bayern, Real Madrid, Juventus and other European top clubs are talking about distrust towards FIFA President Gianni Infantino. They find his approach to the planned FIFA Club World Cup to be 'disturbing'."

In case you've missed it - tomorrow FIFA Council will be asked to approve a pilot tournament scheduled for summer 2021. The battle rages on ;)

What's interesting, PSG are on the Cartel's side this time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.