UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, far too complex, there would have been documents going back and forth with potential formats and models etc. Good chance of catching a narrative. Good chance UEFA wanted a paper trail as well so they could dump it on the clubs if it went tits up.
I'm liking your thoughts here Aguero.

FFP is, as we all know, a connived set of rules designed to hinder, not promote investment in football.
If Pinto has dug anything like some juicy correspondence between say Gill, the Milan boys, Barca, UEFA etc. then the whole FFP bollocks will be massively under pressure to be binned.

However, it would be even better if Pinto found evidence of United bribing referees!
Yeah, that would be really nice.

Maybe we should start a thread on potential United misdemeanours in the football leaks papers.

I'm liking your thoughts here Aguero.

FFP is, as we all know, a connived set of rules designed to hinder, not promote investment in football.
If Pinto has dug anything like some juicy correspondence between say Gill, the Milan boys, Barca, UEFA etc. then the whole FFP bollocks will be massively under pressure to be binned.

However, it would be even better if Pinto found evidence of United bribing referees!
Yeah, that would be really nice.

Maybe we should start a thread on potential United misdemeanours in the football leaks papers.

We'd be here forever.

Would they have been communicating that way?
Would have thought sit down around a table
I have this vision of them sat round a big old table wearing hoods (clan style), there are burning torches on the walls and naked women are bringing them drinks in gold goblets...

*Disclaimer: The naked women bringing drinks appears in a lot of my thoughts so may not be accurate

Still piss and wind imo. I believe this will amount to nothing.

But it will be quicker, more robust, but possibly with the same outcome as Merseyside Police's attempts at finding anyone who attacked the City coach. But even if there is no case to answer, I suspect that the money-grubbing porcines at Uefa will want a £50m payout. Not guilty, m'lud, but with costs.

If we hit the transfer ban for summer and january transfer window, it´s not ideal situation considering next season ,but it would make us sign even harder in 2020 summer.Let´s just hope it doesn´t drive Pep away, he has full trust in team ,but this case could affect his thinking.

If we hit the transfer ban for summer and january transfer window, it´s not ideal situation considering next season ,but it would make us sign even harder in 2020 summer.Let´s just hope it doesn´t drive Pep away, he has full trust in team ,but this case could affect his thinking.

Pep has already said he's staying unless sacked

He'd look and be a complete knob if he left because we couldn't make any signings for a year. Pretty certain he wouldn't and isn't though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.