UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except they have leaked sensitive information throughout this sorry episode so why would City trust them just because they said honestly we wont tell anyone. There would be a leak, Uefa would deny it was them, there would be another and City would walk away, the press would then blame us. I would not trust Uefa to do anything of a confidential nature. Even if it wasn't leaked to the media, Gill, Parry and the rest would know all about it.
If we are saying our accounts are true and fair and relying on that as a defence, we will have to reveal the relevant documents to CAS so Uefa, Gill and all the rest will see them anyway. We cant say our true accounts are our defence and then not tell them what they contain.

Rob Harris , maybe can't understand properly - when he says Ferran can't talk a lot about it. Much needed from club

Harris yet again makes a fool of himself by being partisan on his Twitter feed. Does he think City will really do open interviews before the CAS case? Is he really that ignorant of the way the law works? Has he actually trained as a journalist? It is perfectly usual for big organisations to release sensitive statements on their websites. It happens every day, especially in the business world where sensitivity of financial markets is critical. He appears to be a total moron with no objectivity at all. I can't believe his bosses at AP are happy with his contributions. He is actually damaging his own employer's brand as much as City's.

Impressive interview from the CEO, just a shame it's taken him so long to so long to speak publicly to the fans on any issue.

His and the club attitude from day one prove to me 100% that CAS will throw this insulting and devious ban into history and with it the futures of the people who forced it in the first place.

Well if Ferran and the top brass prove they have been deceitful it's the end for them, there can be no return. Would put us in a right fucking mess which doesn't bear thinking about.
No return for who ? if we were found guilty then who are you going to blame because the whole club think we are innocent from Sheik Mansour down . I beleive them over UEFA whatever the final outcome. If we lose we 'll deal with it we've been in far worse messes than missing a year or two of C/L .Thats just a mess United, Arsenal , Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool have all dealt with over the past 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.