UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being devil’s advocate, how could the Etihad sponsorship be deemed fair market value with regard to an organisation lacking the resources to self-fund it? Maybe it would by comparison with P.S.G. but not by any sane, non-bent yardstick.

Etihad doesn't have the resources to fund itself as an airline either but thats not the point. The bigger picture is how the country represents itself and thats why Etihad is supported.

Yeh, that would seem likely and I expect City to do that, win or lose at CAS. If we lose at CAS and then take it all to Court though, then the hammering we’re taking off the press at the moment, will be as nothing compared to what is to come. “Arrogant bullies who won’t admit that they cheated”, etc etc.
Also, the suspicious old coot in me, makes me wonder if the cartel would quite like us to dismantle UEFA in Court and leave them (the cartel) free to strike out on their own with a Euro league, with MCFC not invited.
One thing I do know, is that it’s all fucking stressful and, as a fan, my hatred for these people is off the scale. After 30 years of thin and thinner, I just wanted to savour the joy of watching my team play beautiful football and maybe win a trophy or two, but the bitter cnuts have done everything in their power to try and prevent that from the get go. I hope we destroy them, but I’m far from confident based on how subjective the law is

I actually don't find this process stressful; that might change if we look like losing. However my loathing for the people behind this, the media for their part, is sky high. My anger at FFP, which I consider a scandal, is massive but not, generally, in a raise the blood pressure kind of way.

You’ve written a lot of good stuff recently but I think you’re wrong here.

Nothing to be gained by sitting in front of anyone other than in-house at this point, we’ve reaffirmed our position which is what the fans needed to hear, and we’ve sent a message to the people at UEFA that we are not shirking or scared of where we are at.

Job done, for now.

agree entirely, this message was for the city family only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.