UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if Ferran and the top brass prove they have been deceitful it's the end for them, there can be no return. Would put us in a right fucking mess which doesn't bear thinking about.
And he would not risk that. He would have resigned, if he thought we had done wrong. He's the CEO of the whole CFG.

I'd say a sheep in sheep's clothing. I've had a couple of run in's with him too. Strange how many of us are thinking the same about him.
Nonsense, just because I've been critical of this seasons performances makes me a rag or dipper does it?. Jesus, opinions guys, opinions.

Go and read Simon Jordan's article in today's Scum, it'll nourish you for years. Pure fiction.
Why the fuck have i just read that pile of fucking shite? That **** needs suing for the bollocks he comes out with regarding our club, disgraceful.

I do not see any obligation on our part to use a journalist not employed by City for this interview. It is intended as a message from the club not a q&a session.
There's no obligation, but if the intention was the help shape the narrative and help counteract some of the absurd coverage of the past few days you're not getting that with an in-house interview. If the intention was a feel good message then sure, whatever. I think we should've done the former but maybe that wasn't really the goal here. Who knows

Nonsense, just because I've been critical of this seasons performances makes me a rag or dipper does it?. Jesus, opinions guys, opinions.
Opinions of our performances this season are very different to our club been ripped a new one by unfounded, outrageous allegations, when our owner, execs and staff should be lorded for their collective incredible achievements in making MCFC what it is today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.