UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no requirement in law for Etihad to show Uefa their books. None.

There is a requirement in law for their books (and ours) to be INDEPENDENTLY audited. They have been and they have been signed off.

If the auditors say Etihad paid the sponsorship fee from their books then Etihad paid the sponsorship fee from their books.

That is inarguable. Or irrefutable.

And City's owners don't owe you or me one word of explanation. If you want to believe the club is being in any way disingenuous that is up to you.

I prefer to believe people who have done everything they promised me they would do and more. If you want to doubt them that's up to you.

And as I said earlier, I thought that was exactly what we’d done in terms of the evidence that we’ve given. Both can be true at the same time though, which is what my concern is.

Yes exactly its horrible.
It shouldn't have done but it affected me last week to the extent I didn't go to the west ham game and I'm even thinking about handing my season card in and fucking football off.
I believe we are innocent but this and VAR injustices have made me fall out of love with the game at the moment.
Maybe that's the masterplan of the authorities I'm not sure.

don’t let them grind you down. That is what they want to achieve. What is happening now is part of the plan to destroy what has been built. Uefa and it’s cabal via sanctions and the media will (as they are doing) publicly ridicule and print negative after negative articles on our club to drive the fans away

it started getting me down at one point till I understood what they were trying to achieve

fuck them all, stand shoulder to shoulder and wear our badge with pride.

they ain’t driving me away, don’t let them win by making you stop

What I find truly baffling is why we allow the press to write such virol stuff about us on a daily basis?
Why are they not taking these journos to court or banning them from the stadium?
Our PR dept is shocking.
Probably because we are run by a serious professional group that see a big picture, and aren’t as knee jerk as some fans or posters on a football forum. I’m happy for them to do what they think is best.

Possibly but I still maintain as do others that the PR dept is poor.

got to say I think our PR is piss poor, there seems little or no understanding of how things work in England, the political side is huge, you need to cultivate it, but City always seem destined to play into the hands of our enemies. Even little things like the fact we haven’t sorted out the North Stand lower tier, it’s a free hit every time the weather is shit because no parent in their right mind will have their kids getting soaked especially in mid week. It’s a free hit week after fucking week, empty seats! Even if they have been sold. Referees are another reason we should have worked on, Fergie used to invite them to training on the pretext of them explaining new rules, in reality he would be charming them and making sure they played ball, do City have the nous to do something similar? I doubt it, instead it’s whinging but doing fuck all about it.

This whole thing has lent itself to some mad theories.
A very normal guy near me v West Ham last week.
I've spoken to him many times & he's always seemed completely sane.
Last Weds he was spitting and stumbling over his words with absolute certainty about some guy he knows working in Qatar - and this whole UEFA thing is related to the Iranian dissident who was killed by the Saudi's, and Qatar plotting to get one up on the UAE and how it will all come out any day now because the FBI were investigating and City would be in the clear.

Am thinking of moving season ticket location for next season now.
This made me laugh more than it should have, was this him?
691c0ce32d038795e96062d95329921d5e9205ee.jpg

What I find truly baffling is why we allow the press to write such virol stuff about us on a daily basis?
Why are they not taking these journos to court or banning them from the stadium?
Our PR dept is shocking.

In the long run, City want us to be one of the good guys. Starting a war with these journalist isn’t on their agenda. That’s what I think anyway.

Got to agree with the scouse donuts, City should be stripped of all honours back to 1976, Dennis Tuearts overhead kick clearly breached FFP and brought shame to this once great small club. The studs in his boots could have killed someone because Der Spiegel have just revealed they were radio active, secret radiation blips designed to put off the Toon defenders worked a treat and City should be shut down and everything bulldozed for a mile radius.

sorry but rules are rules and Tueart and City on,y have themselves to blame, just ask Arsen packet of sweets Wenger.

Yes exactly its horrible.
It shouldn't have done but it affected me last week to the extent I didn't go to the west ham game and I'm even thinking about handing my season card in and fucking football off.
I believe we are innocent but this and VAR injustices have made me fall out of love with the game at the moment.
Maybe that's the masterplan of the authorities I'm not sure.

I think we all understand how you feel, but this is exactly what our enemies (I dont think that's too strong a word now) want.

Now is most definitely the time for all City fans to stick together and support the club to the hilt.

don’t let them grind you down. That is what they want to achieve. What is happening now is part of the plan to destroy what has been built. Uefa and it’s cabal via sanctions and the media will (as they are doing) publicly ridicule and print negative after negative articles on our club to drive the fans away

it started getting me down at one point till I understood what they were trying to achieve

fuck them all, stand shoulder to shoulder and wear our badge with pride.

they ain’t driving me away, don’t let them win by making you stop

just beat em on the head, beat em on the head, beat em on the head with a baseball bat oh yeah oh yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.