UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know but if liverpool didn't qualify then they wouldn't have needed to submit their accounts so couldn't fail. Unless I'm missing something. I thought the only time they failed was when they allocated money to the phantom stadium to get round it.

Pretty much this. They escaped sanction first time because they were too shit to qualify for Europe and so weren't subject to having their accounts scrutinised. If they had qualified for Europe, it's thought that they may well have failed. That gave them a good 12 months or so to think up an excuse to get round FFP when they next qualified and that's when they wrote off circa £50 million in stadium development costs, £35 million of that being related to the new stadium that never materialised and had been shelved years earlier anyway when those other 2 clowns offloaded the club.

We should have a quiet word with our Qatar neighbours about a summer tournament. Abu Dhabi run one, £200m to the winner and invite PSG and Macclesfield. Qatar run one also for £200m and invite City and other mediocre opposition like Rochdale, Torquay or United
Yes, it has always struck me that, if the Sheik wanted to keep investing in City, this would be the way to do it, not some half hidden back door deal on sponsorship.
Of course he has made it clear that, after the initial investment period, we must be self sufficient and stand on our own two feet.
His investment aims are now all about CFG and the newer clubs in the group.

My thoughts exactly.
Looks like they now know they have no option.
I wonder what brought about that change in attitude?

Referees treating us fairly in the Champions league and now this, it would appear something has got them rattled.
The way we were reffered in the madrid game was amazing and the opposite of every game in the cl for however long,i take that as a good sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.