UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is trying to distance UEFA from the IC and AC.

Funnily enough, Soriano did exactly the same recently in his interview...

Cerefin acknowledges ("as a lawyer") the legal process, recognising also CAS in the equation.

For me, this is MOST telling. He is legitimising CAS.

That tells me a deal has already been worked out/a verdict of City's acquittal is expected, which would certainly explain City's bullishness behind the scenes.

Whether that be under due process, 'irrifutable' evidence we have deliberately held back, or both.

We're being played. City aren't being done here.

Why would we be "being played"?

I really think we have to move this on from the G14 as its clearly a G3/4/5 at most who are attempting to shut the rest out.

No prizes for guessing their names.
I can think of 6 straight off. Liverpool, united, Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern, Juventus. Probably throw Arsenal in there too and the Milan teams..

The fact Ceferein has clearly been in discussions with City.

Coupled with Sorriano being at pains to point out we have "no problem with UEFA".

And Ceferein's / Panja's comments today, it feels like change is coming.
It certainly does but I can quite understand why UEFA gave us the ban then. Are they perhaps rather playing all the horses rather than our one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.