UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lets just walk away (would you miss it anyway) knowing we have little to no chance of winning it ???

lets call there bluff and walk away from european football and call out uefa for what they are cheats ??? the best team in england by a country mile and not playing in their cups will soon filter down into the system and major sponsors, and they will want to see the best team and players or stop investing in uefa ?? and manchester city are the major players in world football for tv arm chairs fans a cross the world right now people want to watch manchester city and the style of football we play

i have been saying a years it need somebody with the power to stand up to uefa and call them out ?? pep would be my first choice ?? but he is to far up the ladder in world football and maybe knows any future plans in football would be at risk if he blows the whistle ?? and his plans to be manager of Spain would be under threat ??? but somebody with nothing to lose coming to the end of his career should be shouting from the hill tops about uefa ??? on why he has not been given a far crack in europe with his time at manchester city and they have stopped him have a chance of glory in the champions league

its beyond a joke and nobody can just say its just a conspiracy by city fans ?? and they are bitter ?? to many things have gone on to be unlucky, and even VAR this season was a joke and not showing the referee the right clips was just unlucky hahahahaha or not having working tv monitors in the first round of the knockouts was just unlucky hahahahaha

i can pick loads of stuff that has happened in europe when manchester city are involved ?? and its right across the board from top to bottom they keep putting up building blocks and knocking us down time after time, we are beaten before the uefa anthem rings out before kick off even the players faces says it all
Trouble is, all the players love it. Imagine a five year ban from the CL. Now imagine how many of the current team, who’d still be playing in 5 years, would still be here. The answer is none, I’m afraid.

Isn’t this just the same old stuff.
They have some stolen e-mails making unsubstantiated allegations about where Etihad airlines got the money it used to meet its contractual obligations to City. UEFA could ask Etihad if they could take a quick squint at their accounts, but I think we know what the answer might be.
It is surely none of uefa’s business where a commercial entity gets its money from, especially as it was passed as ‘fair market value’ at the time.
Exactly. Those emails contained suggestions of potential wrongdoing but not one single piece of actual evidence. They could also be easily dismissed as referring to something entirely different that is none of anyone else's business. UEFA may well go for a ban but there is simply no way it would stand up to any kind of legal scrutiny.

Time for a FIFA world club championship........step up Infantino. Lets make our own history and enter it. FCUK U£FA right off.

Would it not be counterintuitive to ban us from the CL and, ultimately, going against what FFP is meant to stand for?

A typical CL season to us is prob worth 80-100mil - about 20% of our annual revenue.

Taking this amount away from us would almost certainly see us breaching FFP rules again...and then what? another ban?

I thought the whole idea of FFP was to make clubs sustainable?

Would it not be counterintuitive to ban us from the CL and, ultimately, going against what FFP is meant to stand for?

A typical CL season to us is prob worth 80-100mil - about 20% of our annual revenue.

Taking this amount away from us would almost certainly see us breaching FFP rules again...and then what? another ban?

I thought the whole idea of FFP was to make clubs sustainable?

No, it was concocted to stop Manchester City only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.