UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My best guess is that, if it comes to a Court fight, we don't argue with UEFA about the minutiae, we go straight for the jugular and prove that FFP is illegal.

That's what UEFA fear most and it's something that is being conveniently ignored amongst the allegations of City have done this and City have done that. We must never lose sight of the fact that this whole scheme is a cartel-driven racket.

As for this "agreement" we signed with UEFA. There's (in my opinion) a good argument that the agreement was signed under extreme commercial duress given that UEFA were threatening to collapse our business plan at the most delicate point in its development. Indeed, if they had succeeded, we would never have been able to get where we are.

And, as for "good faith", I think there's a very good argument that it's impossible to make any agreement with UEFA in good faith given that it comprises only businesses with conflicting interests to ours.
My best guess is that, if it comes to a Court fight, we don't argue with UEFA about the minutiae, we go straight for the jugular and prove that FFP is illegal.

That's what UEFA fear most and it's something that is being conveniently ignored amongst the allegations of City have done this and City have done that. We must never lose sight of the fact that this whole scheme is a cartel-driven racket.

As for this "agreement" we signed with UEFA. There's (in my opinion) a good argument that the agreement was signed under extreme commercial duress given that UEFA were threatening to collapse our business plan at the most delicate point in its development. Indeed, if they had succeeded, we would never have been able to get where we are.

And, as for "good faith", I think there's a very good argument that it's impossible to make any agreement with UEFA in good faith given that it comprises only businesses with conflicting interests to ours.
More media interpretation from rags and dipper bias media, Daily Mail, Telegraph and Talkshite. All state that it will happen for 2020/21season ( This is because investigations by UEFA are ongoing) Do you think if UEFA had found anything they wouldn't have it plastered all over the media, this is just more speculation from pissed of media haters and we just binned the dippers for the league very predictable response from these desperates !

Your judgment is wrong. Qatar is using Muslim Brotherhood and Al Jazeera TV channels to disrupt and attack the political structure in some Arab Countries, especially the GCC countries, pretending to call for freedom of speech while the same is not applied in Qatar. Al Jazeera TV talks about everything in other countries except Qatar. KSA, UAE, Bahrain, and Egypt have all warned Qatar many times but without any success. Thus, the option was to try to isolate Qatar, but Qatar due to its relationships with the Muslim Brotherhood managed to establish aligns with the Erdogan regime and Iran, and therefore, the problem reached stalemate status
Absolute fucking bollocks. The Muslim Brotherhood are a legitimate political party (not considered a terrorist organisation by the UK, US or UN) but are considered one by the UAE and KSA. They were deposed in Egypt by an illegal military coup. The illegal blockading countries have zero right to dictate terms on what a sovereign (Qatar) does and who that country offers asylum to.

Al Jazeera is a fair and accurate and legitimate media outlet, just because the UAE or KSA doesn’t like some of the things it reports doesn’t mean that an illegal blockade can be implemented against a country. It would be like France or Germany or the EU closing all air, sea and land access to the UK because they don’t like the reporting of the BBC.

MY judgement isn’t wrong in the slightest, Qatar has no issue with KSA or the UAE, it is the other way around and given the goings on in KSA, I’d rather be on the other side (with the UK, France, Canada and the US) than theirs every single fucking time. The blockade was a power play by the murdering cûnt of a crown prince because Qatar would play the subservient little brother.

Let me guess, you’re an emirati being fed bollocks by your state run media? I remember reading the UAE press online when the blockade was introduced and seeing the made up fake news stories about shops running out of goods, riots, troops on the street and evening curfews, all of which was complete bollocks.

You defend the illegal actions all you want, but you’re so far away from right thinking as to be ludicrous. It’s one thing to diplomatically isolate a country and another thing entirely to illegally close all borders and prevent access to airspace and the like. But as you say, it’s reached stalemate and Qatar has sourced other markets, made itself self sufficient, produces its own dairy and food stuffs now and has prospered making the illegal blockading countries look like the cûnts they are.

30ca750ba12d6e0e424dbf5488f9ccfc.jpg

Nothing new in here, but for those who haven’t seen anything....

The answer to 8 Down could be Stop Blues

Well, the conflict of interest is quite evident but he got elected by his peers, the european clubs presidents. UEFA just validated the choice of ECA members. And i agree that in a perfect world, UEFA should have blocked that choice due to the points you have mentionned.

The spanish lobby, with Tebas being the frontrunner, tried to move heavens to stop that. So, it is not like the cartel is quite content with it.

However, that position is not really changing anything about PSG FFP problems since, soon after CAS ruled in our favor, it was already reported FFP would be at our neck this summer.

And it is also the reason why PSG is in favor of the new Champions League reform. I don't like it but it would offset the financial disadvantage from being a french club. FFF and LFP presidents have already threatened PSG to stop being in favor of that reform or they'll make life hard for the club (like keeping our domestic rights money).

I really believe Nasser got elected because they want that reform to pass and PSG wants it aswell while french football is against it.

Anything that upsets Tebas pleases me.

I agree, i would go down the route that they are trying to get our actual owner to eventually pull out of the club by continually looking to sanction us. That is what i think their true end game is

If that happens, he'll just sell the other 87% to the Chinese. In fact, doesn't FFP version 2.0 allow for new owners of clubs to do what City were punished for in 2014 and pump shit loads of money in without sanction? Win win!

Absolute fucking bollocks. The Muslim Brotherhood are a legitimate political party (not considered a terrorist organisation by the UK, US or UN) but are considered one by the UAE and KSA. They were deposed in Egypt by an illegal military coup. The illegal blockading countries have zero right to dictate terms on what a sovereign (Qatar) does and who that country offers asylum to.

Al Jazeera is a fair and accurate and legitimate media outlet, just because the UAE or KSA doesn’t like some of the things it reports doesn’t mean that an illegal blockade can be implemented against a country. It would be like France or Germany or the EU closing all air, sea and land access to the UK because they don’t like the reporting of the BBC.

MY judgement isn’t wrong in the slightest, Qatar has no issue with KSA or the UAE, it is the other way around and given the goings on in KSA, I’d rather be on the other side (with the UK, France, Canada and the US) than theirs every single fucking time. The blockade was a power play by the murdering cûnt of a crown prince because Qatar would play the subservient little brother.

Let me guess, you’re an emirati being fed bollocks by your state run media? I remember reading the UAE press online when the blockade was introduced and seeing the made up fake news stories about shops running out of goods, riots, troops on the street and evening curfews, all of which was complete bollocks.

You defend the illegal actions all you want, but you’re so far away from right thinking as to be ludicrous. It’s one thing to diplomatically isolate a country and another thing entirely to illegally close all borders and prevent access to airspace and the like. But as you say, it’s reached stalemate and Qatar has sourced other markets, made itself self sufficient, produces its own dairy and food stuffs now and has prospered making the illegal blockading countries look like the cûnts they are.
Have you moved out of the UAE now then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.