UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really our press are acting like such crybabies, I've never seen them so desperate for their stories to gain traction. Is it not enough that you get to put out your biased shite? Now we have to agree with you or you piss and moan about our fanbase like a petulant little child?

As if the timing of it isn't deliberate. Whoever started this "leak" off, spunked their load too early and made it too obvious. Even a week later would have been suspect.

Last edited:
The inside track that Liverpool (Fenway) could have on whats happening within the FFP investigation may be from former Liverpool CEO and Lifelong Liverpool Fan Rick Parry .
Mr Parry sits on the UEFA CFCB (Club Financial Control Body). The same body who are investigating City for breaches of FFP (Surely a serious conflict of interest). https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/dis...rolling-body/investigatory-chamber/index.html
He is also CEO of New York Cosmos which could explain why this news article broke in the New York times. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Parry
Its probably no coincidence that this story has broke today , the day after we beat LFC to the title.
I didn't know that but that is a good shout.

Another thing is that City's lawyers should be pushing UEFA for the identity of the person leaking this information.

It's absolutely intolerable that someone close enough to the enquiry should be feeding the press without UEFA batting an eyelid. Apart from anything else, confidentiality is an ethical cornerstone of independent investigations.

My best guess is that, if it comes to a Court fight, we don't argue with UEFA about the minutiae, we go straight for the jugular and prove that FFP is illegal.

That's what UEFA fear most and it's something that is being conveniently ignored amongst the allegations of City have done this and City have done that. We must never lose sight of the fact that this whole scheme is a cartel-driven racket.

As for this "agreement" we signed with UEFA. There's (in my opinion) a good argument that the agreement was signed under extreme commercial duress given that UEFA were threatening to collapse our business plan at the most delicate point in its development. Indeed, if they had succeeded, we would never have been able to get where we are.

And, as for "good faith", I think there's a very good argument that it's impossible to make any agreement with UEFA in good faith given that it comprises only businesses with conflicting interests to ours.

Exactly. We cannot negotiate with a governing body that is nothing more than a shill for our enemies

I fear the worst. Big fuck up by the club and they know it.
The only thing I’m clinging to is that the information can’t be used as it was obtained illegally.
What I can tell you is the information is all true and somebody got it by hacking the chairman’s emails.

I fear the worst. Big fuck up by the club and they know it.
The only thing I’m clinging to is that the information can’t be used as it was obtained illegally.
What I can tell you is the information is all true and somebody got it by hacking the chairman’s emails.
You can tell us it's all true?

DE428270-35-FD-43-E8-887-D-DBD437-F7239-C.jpg

WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.