UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly don't know why the don't abandon the 20/21 season wait till its safe and finish this season make up the blank weeks with some local mini leagues for the lower leagues and Euro friendlies for the main leagues unless its money.
I 100 % agree. Mainly for moral reasons. It's highly possible this virus comes back. If the normal time taken for a full season is used for a quarter season I believe we may have the tools with regards mass testing and the ability to reduce risks at mass gatherings by asking fans the right questions. A longer time between games also helps with self diagnosis and more testing.

Last edited:
I know @tolmie's hairdoo is beyond bullish and seemingly the mood for the top brass is we will win this case but anyone still think we’ll get a ban of some type? Surely UEFA haven’t just changed their arm with all this?

as if that was one of the considerations for those making the decisions
A colleague at work very much into his rugby got an survey from RFU - all sorts of questions probing what it would take for him to be happy attending the Autumn Internationals at Twickers.

Concerns about proximity of staff, etc.what he would feel was acceptable. He was pretty adamant that it was the thousands of other people (even with big spacing) that he would encounter in and on the way into the stadium, that concerned him, then added to the fact that space enough to be safe sitting would mean a crowd paltry enough to make it pointless going.

I get that enquiry may be necessary at some point, but right now it just felt like money grubbing agitation to the both of us.

I know @tolmie's hairdoo is beyond bullish and seemingly the mood for the top brass is we will win this case but anyone still think we’ll get a ban of some type? Surely UEFA haven’t just changed their arm with all this?

The mood was we'd pass FFP in the first monitoring period, we didn't. I'd like to believe we'd win but having been convinced by the mood back in 2014, I no longer trust it. Bracing for the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.