UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 days seems long.
Day 1 - uefa say why we should be banned
Day 2- we say why we shouldnt
Day 3 - decide

Anyone who branded us cheats after a not guilty verdict would be sued within an inch of their lives.

To be clear, it is bigger than just playing Champions League football.

A lot of media outlets sweating bullets right now.

That would be the sweetest victory of them all but I'm sorry there's a part of me that says we'll be disappointed again and that's the mentality I'm running with. Think there may well be a few devastated people here in July.

I’m guessing you might judge that as ‘thinking positive’, but not for me- a 1 year ban would still be a disaster imho
I think it could be best case scenario, let’s be honest every opposition club/journalist thinks and wants us to be guilty regardless so whether it gets withheld or reduced whatever I don’t think it’ll change the perception of what people think of our clubs/owners (which I don’t give a f*ck about but still)

Add the vicious ping pong cheating rat Syed to that list.
the list is infinitely expandable - put Rancid Roan on the top then this is just the starter
To adapt my post from last year:The main problem is that the BBC, Sky, BT Sport, the Mirror, the Guardian, the Sun, the Independent, the Telegraph, the Times (now including Henry Winter), the Mail (apart from Martin Samuel), the Star, the Express, the Morning Star, Twitter, Facebook, Top Gear Magazine, Radio Five Live, Talksport, Talksport 2, Test Match Special, Strictly Come Dancing, Radio 4 Today programme, Martin Tyler, Ratboy, Carragher, Jeff Stelling, Phil Thompson, Paul Merson, Alan Brazil, Darren Gough, Dan Roan, Gary Lineker, Alan Shearer, Danny Murphy, Mark Lawrenson, Amnesty International, Rob Harris, Nick Harris, Miguel Delaney, Duncan Castles, the United Nations, the EU, Der Spiegel, probably even a beagle, Das Bild, the entire Italian press who still think Guardiola is going to Juventus, the speaking clock, half of the posters on here, Siri, Google Assistant and Danny Mills (IAC)......are all fucking biased against us and it's a disgrace. OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.