UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
117 M34. This case is being held in Camera. This means that no one is allowed in the hearing, except the judges and the club's lawyer's, and officials.

Yes. Largely because it was his mate that sent it tits up. Lost a lot of respect for him after that. Lost any that remained after his flip flop over our case.
Would you say that change was due to personal financial need forced upon him by those he is employed by eg Sam Lee and Athletic?
There again Martin S. at DM goes against the grain despite anti City culture with his employers.

Rochdale Blue. Mr Wenger has always been hypocritical when it suits him. He got worse towards th end of his stay at Arsenal.

All you have to do is listen to him, when ever we beat his team. They was always one excuse after another. He was never beaten fair and square.
He reminds me of every French politician I hear waffling on about how they will all really miss us in Europe.

In other matters I am still baffled as to why the press in this country seem unwilling or unable to systematically analyse FFP and it's rules and regulations to a degree where they can adequately and fairly comment on the stich up we have had to endure from UEFA. Perhaps they could then understand and submit articles which impartially look at both sides of the coin when discussing the alleged rule breach. We have not witnessed a single article which even remotely considers that we may be innocent of the accusations from UEFA following those dogshit articles from Der Spiegel. A publication with a chip firmly on both shoulders and a bug up its arse.

I wonder what their attitude would be should the European gangsters including the plutocratic hierarchy of UEFA and Der Krauts were going after their beloved scouse vermin or Noddys knobheads. The little Englanders would be dancing a xenophobic jig of outrage in the back gardens of press suburbia no doubt.

Do they wonder why our fanbase despises 90% of them. Fucking shills and click mongers the lot of them without an ounce of integrity.
Good points, there is one however, Martin Samuels worked out the stitch up that is FFP
as soon as it was introduced.

In other matters I am still baffled as to why the press in this country seem unwilling or unable to systematically analyse FFP and it's rules and regulations to a degree where they can adequately and fairly comment on the stich up we have had to endure from UEFA. Perhaps they could then understand and submit articles which impartially look at both sides of the coin when discussing the alleged rule breach. We have not witnessed a single article which even remotely considers that we may be innocent of the accusations from UEFA following those dogshit articles from Der Spiegel. A publication with a chip firmly on both shoulders and a bug up its arse.

I wonder what their attitude would be should the European gangsters including the plutocratic hierarchy of UEFA and Der Krauts were going after their beloved scouse vermin or Noddys knobheads. The little Englanders would be dancing a xenophobic jig of outrage in the back gardens of press suburbia no doubt.

Do they wonder why our fanbase despises 90% of them. Fucking shills and click mongers the lot of them without an ounce of integrity.

Your last sentence answers your first.....!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.