UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, reads a bit daft now I look back it at.
Obv I hope we are exonerated & I fully believe FFP is a load of shite.
Guess I meant I really fear the effect on us of a 2 year ban - so a 1 year ban would be manageable

So are you saying that we're guilty.
Why would you accept a ban if your innocent

I do wonder if part of our evidence will involve proving that pressure was put on the IC and AC from inside UEFA, hence rendering their claim of independence to be completely without foundation and that the investigation and our punishment were completely politically motivated and manipulated. That, for me, would be the one thing that would account for our complete confidence that we're innocent.

Kangaroo court that's how iv'e understood it from start

Remember when the PL refused to sanction Liverpool for going into administration a few years ago?

They'll do the same with the scum should it occur. Guaranteed.

I do wonder if part of our evidence will involve proving that pressure was put on the IC and AC from inside UEFA, hence rendering their claim of independence to be completely without foundation and that the investigation and our punishment were completely politically motivated and manipulated. That, for me, would be the one thing that would account for our complete confidence that we're innocent.

Not sure it would account for our confidence in our innocence, I'm looking at that separately mate, but it would certainly show that what Khaldoon said last year, words to the effect of knowing certain people were conspiring against us, and we know who they are, well, if we had direct irrefutable proof of that in relation to this, then UEFA would be fucked imho.

Not sure it would account for our confidence in our innocence, I'm looking at that separately mate, but it would certainly show that what Khaldoon said last year, words to the effect of knowing certain people were conspiring against us, and we know who they are, well, if we had direct irrefutable proof of that in relation to this, then UEFA would be fucked imho.

I think you have hit the nail on the head. Perhaps our irrefutable evidence also extends to showing that Uefa's 'independent' chambers are anything but.

Think you hit the nail on the head there. 'Certain people are conspiring against us and we know who they are'. I guess with that statement there will be a few people (clubs) sweating at the moment.

I honestly think City have a “smoking gun” - our statements - which will have been approved by our lawyers are incredibly bullish. Out of line with anything you normally see before legal proceedings. Legal advisers are always at pains to talk down your chances to protect themselves in the event of things ending badly. The real question is - if we do have a ‘smoking gun’ - do we fire it or do we get everything we want in a pre hearing deal?

I honestly think City have a “smoking gun” - our statements - which will have been approved by our lawyers are incredibly bullish. Out of line with anything you normally see before legal proceedings. Legal advisers are always at pains to talk down your chances to protect themselves in the event of things ending badly. The real question is - if we do have a ‘smoking gun’ - do we fire it or do we get everything we want in a pre hearing deal?
I wouldn't be surprised if our smoking gun had the potential to blow open the scandal of corruption at the highest levels of football worldwide.

I may be miles off with this but I think this all dates back to the grubby deal struck between UEFA and Qatar re the Qatar WC bid. Sarkozy and Platini were up to their necks in it, PSG were on the table and backhanders and bribes were awash. PSG and Qatar certainly have something on UEFA and Qatar certainly have an agenda against ADUG. I hope the UAE security services and Mossad have done their jobs ; )

I think you have hit the nail on the head. Perhaps our irrefutable evidence also extends to showing that Uefa's 'independent' chambers are anything but.

Think you hit the nail on the head there. 'Certain people are conspiring against us and we know who they are'. I guess with that statement there will be a few people (clubs) sweating at the moment.

There's a part of me that wonders whether we do indeed have evidence to the fact, it seems easy enough to hack people, we found out about the Arsenal letter involving the other clubs, so we have "friends" out there, I'm sure we have our own little tricks up our sleeve, but what would be funny, is if the evidence UEFA are bringing to the table, which seems to be from the hacked emails, mostly or in its entirety, and it seems they're being allowed to submit it, imagine if we'd gathered evidence from those emails ourselves in which we could show the process was anything but independant, and UEFA's fingerprints (and others) were all over it, I'd pay good money to watch that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.