UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Uefa want any of our docs, all they have to do is hack our systems: piss easy apparently.

I've thought long and hard about this for a while and like others am nervous of the outcome as these bastards want to get us but - I keep asking myself the "So What question"
- We have not committed a crime - we have most likely played a system
- Damage is already done - we are referred to as the Cheats by others - fuck them I don't care
- Juventus and others have cheated and been done - nobody cares

I have no doubt that if we are charged either by UEFA or even if the Premier League and the FA think about charging us, there will be a massive Firestorm from the owners of City onto not just the Premier League & UEFA but also maybe some political pressure as we probably have a vested interest in not just the UK but also in Europe.

Being guilty will totally be the wrong message for Abu Dhabi - they won't like that, so expect this to go to the highest courts

I'm not surprised that anyone but @BobbyBoy answered, he's trolling.

My only crime is I've become a bit obsessed with this, its like watching making a murderer live. I've not trolled anyone or responded to those who accused me of that in a less polite manner than yourself.

Tony Evans has written an article in the Independent this morning, literally wanking into his socks about the prospect of City missing out. For a guy who compares anything and everything with Liverpool, be it an earthquake where thousands have died to Hillsborough, or the BLM protests to that magical night in Istanbul (he didn't actually, but you get the drift), he's doing a great job hiding that hes a scouse ****.
Evans is a c##t of the highest order and never has anything good to write about City. Just read the article and par for the course with many of the toxic journalists he mentions money a lot and the stakes are high ( nothing new). I am praying the ban is squashed and then Evans, Harris, Ronay and all can crawl back under the same bitter rock.

Last edited:
Sorry can't link using this browser.

In the NYT article just before we were charged, Panja wrote.

"According to people with knowledge of the investigation, City's punishment will most likely be linked to an accusation that it provided misleading statements in resolving an earlier case, as well as false statements to licensing authority's in England, and not over the true value of the sponsorship agreements.

Yet the uefa charges say.

City were overstating the sponsorship revenue's in our accounts between 12/16.

Something changed? As that's a contradiction.

That's funny. Now you know he's just grasping. Any documents we will have provided them won't implicate ourselves!

Uefa and Evans can't say it is not about the Football Leak documents when the whole premise of reopening a case on us was due to the hack.
Maybe someone from inside the club leaked a document giving UEFA the evidence they need without us knowing? Wasnt there an article from football is fixed that suggested we had a someone within the club, who did not have the best Interest of the club at heart? I read it on one the threads from BM

Even if CAs come out with the verdict that we are not guilty on all charges. The damage done by UEFA and the G14 group of clubs will take a lot of undoing. The only way to do that is to take the lot of them to court. To and to sue them for either slander/libel or maybe even both. We should also charge UEFA for adding and abetting a crime namely that of hacking our system. The same would apply to Der Spiegel. As the offence happen in the United Kingdom the laws of this country should apply.

The board should start now to issue summons to the full board of Der Spiegel + it's owners of the impending trial. At once, the moment CAS find us not guilty on all charges. That we will be seeking substantial damages + costs. It has to be substantial to put of any other newspapers or journos from printing something that they know is far from true. Any decent journo/s should not be printing anything without a proper investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.