UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
city will take it further if we lose, is it in UEFAs interests to do the same if they lose? Surely they just take the loss and say ‘we tried’. I’d imagine a full court case gives UEFA a lot more to lose than it does for City

I just meant in terms of the "they're guilty anyway" narrative, I think there may be more caution with the threat of further action lingering over certain people.

What will be,will be.

If UEFA do win sure i will be down.......then the moment i will enjoy most is when the reality hits mid Table Premier League teams that their Turkeys "clucking" for Christmas approach actually killed their own dreams.

Premier League Clubs as an investment will be as attractive as a 75 year old Hooker.The cartel will not only have thrown City in to Street,they will have closed the Door on the rest.I wouldn't be surprised if Newcastle take over hinges on the outcome of this case.Seeing as they are seemingly going to use a similar business model.

The only Sponsorship allowed will be the ones that get rubber stamped by the cartel controlled UEFA.Hence why PSG got of the Hook.

Their envy and hatred has clouded their thinking.

it’s the ‘provided UEFA don’t cave’ line that interests me.

If you know what’s going on inside UEFA why would you be thinking that way unless there was some discussion within UEFA about the possibility that they might cave? The sense I get is that this is exactly what they are talking about and someone who doesn’t want them to cave has had a word with a receptive ear in the press.
When Ceferin offered his deal, wasn't that tantamount to caving in?
And why would we send him packing if we were on dodgy ground?
We will fight them on the beaches.......

"The attempt to damage the club's reputation is organised and clear."
This.

Defamation of character......character assassination.

Leaks from within UEFA were deliberate to tarnish the Club.

So bad that even an acquittal will be questioned by some.

Without doubt this was a hate campaign orchestrated by individuals representing UEFA.

Under normal circumstances i would put my mortgage on an acquittal. This is football,money speaks.Who greases whose hand most is the most important thing.

"The attempt to damage the club's reputation is organised and clear."

Of this I’ve never been more certain. The ugliness of the politics involved in this case wouldn’t be out of place in the US. In fact it’s been a very American smear campaign. Lazy, racist, steeped in xenophobia and the idea of “the other” as ugly and dirty and corrupt whilst everything and everyone else is the “good guys”.

The damage is done from a PR POV.

What will be,will be.

If UEFA do win sure i will be down.......then the moment i will enjoy most is when the reality hits mid Table Premier League teams that their Turkeys "clucking" for Christmas approach actually killed their own dreams.

Premier League Clubs as an investment will be as attractive as a 75 year old Hooker.The cartel will not only have thrown City in to Street,they will have closed the Door on the rest.I wouldn't be surprised if Newcastle take over hinges on the outcome of this case.Seeing as they are seemingly going to use a similar business model.

The only Sponsorship allowed will be the ones that get rubber stamped by the cartel controlled UEFA.Hence why PSG got of the Hook.

Their envy and hatred has clouded their thinking.

There will have to be a rethink on financial fair play with clubs facing losses with not gates for the foreseeable future meaning clubs can invest. If they do rule in Uefas favour destroy everyone in the transfer market and walk the league for two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.