UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
we should fuck uefa right off and walk away

i would love manchester city to walk out in the game next week in bright yellow shirts with fuck uefa in bright pink with this song blaring out

Nah; Pep should come out at tomorrow's usual press conference and go into full on Peter Finch in Network mode...

"I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this any more!"

We should, and instead of investigating us, UEFA should be championing the way we've done it to every other potential football club owner, not to mention the raising in the standard of football we actually play, also not to mention, the way our team generally conducts itself, both on and off the pitch.

But envy and greed doesn't recognise such attributes - hence the constant attacks on the club.

We win the champions league and then kick fuck out of the trophy. Simple.
Yeah, Vinny to take a sledge hammer to it and leave it smashed to fuck in the middle of the pitch, then shit on it piss on it and for good measure pour petroleum on it and burn it....

If you know as well as I do then, unless you
work for the club or sent the emails, you know fuck all. I believe agents are overpaid greedy bastards who are a football parasites, I believe parents are given inducements for there sons to go to particular clubs but I've no personal evidence that this is the case. So like you I don't know. But unlike you I'm willing to wait until UEFA actually prove anything.
So we all wait & don't have a discussion in a forum with a title UEFA lodge investigation into FFP.

Take off you blind fold & think for 1 minute that this is our 2nd investigation in 4-5 years ??

There has to be something in this.

I hope we have covered all angles otherwise we are going to be embarrassingly fucked over & let's be honest here there isn't 1 club out there apart from the ones City own who want us to fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.