UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look forward to an independent enquiry. We will find out the truth and it’s something City have wanted all along.

There’s nothing you can do about other people’s perceptions other than avoid them.

I take it You are one of the panic merchants worried to death now the day of reckoning is here.
It was a much needed call to arms.
How stupid do you have to be to not realise that was the implication.
However, you crack on giving the tabloids ammo.

I’m not convinced that the tabloids structure their narrative based on the opinions voiced on a Manchester City fans forum to be honest.....

Many years of supporting City comes in handy now because I slip into my " hope for the best but expect the worst " mentality.
So will I still remain a City fan if the worst really turns out to be the worst? Of course, so I simply adjust my thinking, accept the typical City punishment and rationalise that we are better off away from the frustration that our win football winning expectation brings.
Not really bothered what our owners do because supporting City is what I do through thick and thin.
However if we win it vindicates everything I have grown to believe in our owners and their business plan. I look forward to supporting our owners and the team they have built indulging myself in the win mentality I have grown to expect.
A reduced ban is a bit of both for me. I understand an investor wants profit so perhaps a slice of the loaf is better than no loaf at all but.......

Really, the bloggers submit regularly to tabloids that they pick up from the likes of here.
I’ve said my bit & im done.
This thread is far to important to be derailed !

I’m not sure people understand the implications of a reduced ban, it means we are still guilty which would/could lead to the following:

- A similar result from the PL investigation leading to additional sanctions domestically
- Potential lawsuits from fellow PL clubs for loss of earnings from missing qualification for the CL in said years

The club are confident of complete exoneration and as such I hope for it. We will not accept a reduced sentence IMO due to the implications of the above and we will literally fight till the end.

Forward with Pannick

Would you read anything into that if he didn't take the brief?

Or is that something that happens all the time?
It would have happened a while ago that he turned it down. It happens if there is a clash with some other matter or where there is a potential conflict. How often - not sure. I've had a senior QC take on a major enquiry (Grenfell) so drop my case - understandable and not about my case's merits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.