UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can a CL ban be spoke about in the press if the result of the investigation hasn't been decided or published?

Really don't understand your NY Times fan club, but in 2018 they had to print over 4100 retractions and/or corrections, they published 55k articles, so over 7% of everything they published contained errors.I have very little respect for Journalist's these days but to me an error rate of 7 % is a fucking disgrace, certainly nothing to lauded or place on a pedestal of professional excellence.

You are 100% right. The ny slimes has become a garbage tier rag over the last few years. Not a Trump/Brexit fan or supporter, but ever since he became president the slimes have gone off the rails like 90% of the rest of the media here in the states. They hire editors with anti white racist views(Sara jeong), leaked pics from Manchester bombing, recent anti Semitic cartoons, etc. they used to be reliable but now they are taken with a heaping dose of salt.

Really don't understand your NY Times fan club, but in 2018 they had to print over 4100 retractions and/or corrections, they published 55k articles, so over 7% of everything they published contained errors.I have very little respect for Journalist's these days but to me an error rate of 7 % is a fucking disgrace, certainly nothing to lauded or place on a pedestal of professional excellence.
Maybe just maybe he's a mole in the moon?

I think it did use an "if" to qualify our potential guilt.

It's still a very dubious line to take, and one that given the initial claim about it being from UEFA sources City will be all over like a rash. There aren't defined penalties here, it's not like points on your driving licence. So any suggestion whatever about the level of punishment BEFORE guilt has been established is going to be pounced on by the lawyers as indicative of a corrupt process.

It's not the media who have necessarily done wrong here, because I can't see for a second that this original article is made up. It will have been sourced. But the implication that punishment has been meted out before the process is complete is going to go down like a cup of warm sick at any court hearing.

SKY still have "City facing Champions League Ban".

Is that not rather like saying that someone on trial is "facing prison", and therefore influencing opinion without any facts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.