UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, City have maintained that the UEFA process within the IC and AC is compromised by a determination to find the club guilty at all costs and that we need the matter considered by a fair, neutral body. Today is what they were referring to and where our hopes in that regard are mainly invested.

I'm nervous, given the high stakes. I do have more faith in the CAS than some on here, though, and would be surprised if City officials had been unwise enough to be so bullish if they lacked evidence to back up such a stance. As ever, then, I fear the worst but hope for the best.

Will be interesting to see how this gets reported over the next 3 days - let's see if the gutter press haters start reeling of negative articles about what is occurring
I’m not sure that there will be much reporting tbh, given that it’s not a public hearing.

Will be interesting to see how this gets reported over the next 3 days - let's see if the gutter press haters start reeling of negative articles about what is occurring

Apart from promoting the notion that a City victory would constitute our “getting away with it”, I don’t think they’ll have a great deal to say.....a) because the whole thing is taking place with John Le Carre levels of secrecy, and b) because they’ll be under legal order to keep schtum.

Once the verdict is announced however (and especially a guilty one) you can expect them to descend like seagulls on a bag of chips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.