UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet United fans are shitting it knowing it’s their best way of getting in the CL next season. Pretty embarrassing for them but to be expected considering the joke they are. I’ve heard they’ll lose millions in sponsorship, increase their debt and struggle to bring anyone in. Shame.
Their best way is winning the Thursday night Cup

The big question early doors is has our guy turned up? I would assume he has.

There was Pannick on the streets last night he'd turfed us.

Well, City have maintained that the UEFA process within the IC and AC is compromised by a determination to find the club guilty at all costs and that we need the matter considered by a fair, neutral body. Today is what they were referring to and where our hopes in that regard are mainly invested.

I'm nervous, given the high stakes. I do have more faith in the CAS than some on here, though, and would be surprised if City officials had been unwise enough to be so bullish if they lacked evidence to back up such a stance. As ever, then, I fear the worst but hope for the best.

I'm also pretty happy that CAS will do their job impartially, and that City wouldn't risk this without having a good case - that would be very odd behaviour.

I suspect one issue (for the layman, myself included) may be having expectations based on an incomplete misunderstanding of the CAS process. @projectriver has shown up a fair bit of that, and I expect the next three days to show more.

The big question early doors is has our guy turned up? I would assume he has.

There was Pannick on the streets last night he'd turfed us.
IUnc5Qd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.