UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually mate this is a fair enough response. You and I agree on one thing..we make our judgements one way or the other when we see all the evidence placed in context.

Written from Camp B. :)

I'm assuming of course that we will get to see the reasoning behind the judgement. You don't seem to think we will . I don't know enough about CAS verdicts to know how much they will or will not say in support of their findings.
Look at the judgement from CAS1. Long, complex, full of legalese. Er...we lost.

Whatever the outcome I don't think we should ever forget or forgive those eight clubs who petitioned UEFA to have us sanctioned. I will never understand what the likes of Burnley expect to gain, doffing their cap to a group that wouldn't bat an eyelid if they went out of existence through the pandemic or for any other reason.

Totally agree....and I would love to see a banner at our ground stating that fact as well

We are well and truly in the **** in the court of public opinion had talk sport on multiple ex managers and players talking of everyone leaving managers players. Then Rob Harris comes on and says we are trying to get off on a technicality of the emails being stolen and then saying how city fans seem to think they are being persecuted but look at all these other clubs who have been banned. Consensus in a lot of the media seems to be a reduction in ban. Basically ignoring what we actually said which is we are innocent

When you come out with statments like " We have a comprehensive body of irrefutable evedence" those are strong words.
These are not the words of UEFA but from Manchester City!
This fills me with confidence that this ban will be thrown out.

the thing is its not a legal issue here ? its a uefa rule and you play under the rules they setup and they can change them to suit

breaking a law or rule by owning a football club and running it the proper way should never be near a court trying to defending itself. what has sheikh mansour done that is Bad for football or manchester and the uk ?? east manchester and many charities and many other football clubs have benefit from the money city and sheikh mansour have invested in the game

what has united or liverpool and the rest of the so called elite clubs done for their own towns or country ?? and add the big and out of control spiralling debt's they all are running THAT is killing the game and BAD for football

We are well and truly in the **** in the court of public opinion had talk sport on multiple ex managers and players talking of everyone leaving managers players. Then Rob Harris comes on and says we are trying to get off on a technicality of the emails being stolen and then saying how city fans seem to think they are being persecuted but look at all these other clubs who have been banned. Consensus in a lot of the media seems to be a reduction in ban. Basically ignoring what we actually said which is we are innocent

I have to say, if there was ever a day not to listen to Talksport (aside from every other day of the year), this would be it.

the thing is its not a legal issue here ? its a uefa rule and you play under the rules they setup and they can change them to suit

breaking a law or rule by owning a football club and running it the proper way should never be near a court trying to defending itself. what has sheikh mansour done that is Bad for football or manchester and the uk ?? east manchester and many charities and many other football clubs have benefit from the money city and sheikh mansour have invested in the game

what has united or liverpool and the rest of the so called elite clubs done for their own towns or country ?? and add the big and out of control spiralling debt's they all are running THAT is killing the game and BAD for football

that's wrong, the courts have told UEFA time after time that they must adhere to business and employment law

"As we know,
There are known knowns.
There are things we know we know.
We also know
There are known unknowns.
That is to say
We know there are some things
We do not know.
But there are also unknown unknowns,
The ones we don’t know
We do not know.
Finally, there are unknown knowns
The knowns
We do not want to know."

All i want to know is a City victory!
I know what you mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.