UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is, if ADUG hadn't had come along I've no doubts that our league would have gone the same way with United dominating it yearly.

We really opened the gates.
I would suggest that the honour of breaking the cozy top 3 cartel at the pinnacle of The Premier League (United,Arsenal and Liverpool) belongs to Roman Abramovich and Chelsea FC . They/he spent big big money to compete at the top table 5 years before HRH Sheik Mansour took over City.

With the decision now expected early part of July which is a relatively short time, It could mean that the verdict will not take a lot of deliberation.
In our favor hopefully.

Here's the CAS press release. Main news is that the decision is expected to be issued in the "first half of July 2020".

I can understand City wanting to keep the same CAS member given how scathing they were of UEFA in the first appeal but can't wrap my head around why UEFA would not ask for a change from their guy. This is presuming it was a group statement.

First half of July could be as soon as 3 weeks!

Meanwhile, Rob Harris's mate at the AP trying to make a point of this:

The parties chose the same arbitrators as in the previous CAS case about the IC referral. The CAS nominated a different president of the panel. I assume McDougall was our nominee, but don't have confirmation of that.

Anyway, the above is just clickbait nonsense. There's no adverse inference to be drawn from that at all.

Yeah, I’ve seen that CAS are saying first half of July so could be as soon as 3 weeks. I also note that they’re saying the exact date will be communicated in advance.

As for that tweet, I couldn’t agree more - it means absolutely nothing.

With the decision now expected early part of July which is a relatively short time, It could mean that the verdict will not take a lot of deliberation.
In our favor hopefully.
It does seem quick doesn't it, taken with CAS's statement after the first appeal I'm more confident than ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.