UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll bet there are a few employers out there who’ll be glad when this is over...seems everyone has been on here every day a lately!!

Yeah, this thread has been buzzing the last few days considering there's been feck all to say other than CAS appearl has started and Cas appeal has ended. Decision pending.

No doubt that last bit will occur on the 12th to either make or break my b'day!

Yeah, this thread has been buzzing the last few days considering there's been feck all to say other than CAS appearl has started and Cas appeal has ended. Decision pending.

No doubt that last bit will occur on the 12th to either make or break my b'day!
It’s been like the “It’s quiet” threads...you go for a brew and you’ve got 10 pages waiting for you when you get back!!

I think it very telling that the CAS statement felt the need to assert both sides were happy with how the proceedings were conducted.

That's got to be a reference to how unsatisfactory we found the IC AC process.

For me, that could already be an indicator of how much further recognition and concern was raised this week.

Do you think? I took it as much of a comment on technology as proceedings, i.e so that neither side can later say there were issues with video conferencing, or that they weren't properly heard. Given our claims, they perhaps wanted to make sure we can't also claim they weren't impartial as well.

Let's hope though the positive dimension you attribute to it really is there.

Do you think? I took it as much of a comment on technology as proceedings, i.e so that neither side can later say there were issues with video conferencing, or that they weren't properly heard. Given our claims, they perhaps wanted to make sure we can't also claim they weren't impartial as well.
That’s how I interpreted it too, tbh. Wouldn’t read too much into that statement.

And we're trying to get to heaven before they close the door!
main-qimg-e0d2a79844906320d44370cce61d6988

vHNz1s.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.