UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure that's what's happened.
It's become a case of proving our innocence, which TBH, I wish they had done in the first place, instead of coming to an arrangement.
In actual fact we weren't 'guilty' of anything as such the first time around. We disagreed vehemently on how their rules were interpreted and especially when they 'clarified' how to read them. Reading between the lines we were ready to go to war then but decided prudence was the best course. Hence why we're not backing down this time.

Good man - loads of runts on this forum - long may it always be that City are rooted in white dog shit, that black tar which used to bubble up in the streets when it got hot and back entries for playing rallivo and kick-can!!

*Edits - plus the rag and bone man and that person who used to leave bottles of dandelion and burdock and limeade and lemonade on your doorstep like the milkman.

Used to get 10p a bottle returning them.

Life was so simple then...

Every single part of this post brought back a lovely warm wave of nostalgia for my childhood.

M16er here mate. 30 seconds from the Whalley hotel.

You're telling me that nothing would have been said by the representatives to UEFA officials at the close. They would be itching to know who got the upper hand & leaking to the press if they thought it went well.
If they leak it will be a massive mistake CAS insists it’s a confidential process and as I said that’s what City complained to CAS about

Sis-pack-brick - classic!!

Ibble, Obble, chocolate bobble, ibble, obble, out.

Wring a dirty dishcloth inside out, if it shows, let it goes, ibble, obble, out.

That's how we used to pick 15-a-side games on the croft at Maine Road.

I'd be one of the last as one of the 'nippers'.

That FFP, though...

The croft man :)

My old man used to take me on their in his van sit me on his knee and let me "drive" round that fucker for hours whilst he did the gears and pedals.

I was probably between 6 and 9. Thought I was the fucking king.

Top days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.