UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it was. When was it aired. I have said before more and more people outside of united livarpool and arsenal are understanding how the cartel in England and Europe are working against fair competition in their eagerness to mop up the majority of the money. Come on CAS do the right thing and break this stranglehold that these clibs have on European football.
Except the host . What a cnut

Last edited:
I think any man that was brave (daft) enough to plant his teams flag in the middle of the pitch during an Istanbul derby has to be respected
As he said it was important to know where the tunnel was. I doubt he could run that fast now. But fair do's, it was a brave thing to do.

Your memory of events is different from mine. I don't recall the club saying at any point that they expected to 'pass' FFP

I don’t either. I do remember Platini - in an interview with Martin Samuel - saying that City were making “big moves” or words to that effect towards complying with FFP. Nothing from City’s side though

I think any man that was brave (daft) enough to plant his teams flag in the middle of the pitch during an Istanbul derby has to be respected
Souness was a legend on and off the pitch. I have had the privilege of meeting him a couple of times, once when he made a magnificent gesture for a charity event I was involved in. He was a world-class player in the truest sense (five league titles and three European Cups). Dalglish gets all the accolades but without Souness, Liverpool would have achieved nothing.

Souness was a legend on and off the pitch. I have had the privilege of meeting him a couple of times, once when he made a magnificent gesture for a charity event I was involved in. He was a world-class player in the truest sense (five league titles and three European Cups). Dalglish gets all the accolades but without Souness, Liverpool would have achieved nothing.
Cheers mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.