UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
enjoyed that but think you may be going off a bit half cock on some issues, perhaps edit for the correct legal rep?
Me too, Don’t agree with the motives of UEFA wanting confidentiality. I’d presume that was a calculated decision as too look like they don’t and never leak things and they are portraying a position of confidentiality.

I read on here recently that a poster had reported him to his boss over his tweets and the boss replied he'd have a word with him. Perhaps he was told to clean up his twitter?
I think that is the most likely explanation. The fucker blocked me a while ago. I suggested to him that he must have a cock that resembles a budgie’s toe, then he blocked me. Some people can just not handle the truth.

As much as Delooney blocking blues en masse could be a sign that he’s had a tip-off that it’s gone our way, I can’t honestly see it. Not a chance that lunatic fucker gets a scoop like that ahead of every other journalist.

I think his employers have told him to disengage and cool it.

Made himself look an even bigger twunt with that food declaration last week.

That will go down as the defining moment of the Delaney-City twitter conflict.

That he's so desperate to appear to be anti-Abu Dhabi that he would lie about not eating the food when it's so incredibly easy to prove wrong shows that it's really gone beyond any reasonable argument.

Have to admit, my confidence in this comes from Ceferin seemingly coming to us at a CL game and trying to get us back to the negotiating table. Might be just him trying to save face because we were going to torpedo UEFA in court or as newly appointed head of UEFA he wanted to build some bridges and thought agreeing to a 1yr ban would make everyone happy.

I think Khaldoon has sat back for too long, he took the first FFP fine as a "pinch" but he is not a man to be taken for a ride too many times. I pray we have really torn them apart in CAS and if not take it to the Swiss courts.

Yep - even by his own abject standards, that was a laughably doomed attempt at demonstrating here was a man of 'principle', which unfortunately for him didn't even stand up to the most basic level of scrutiny.

The guy's an absolute joke - it amazes me he's hung onto his job for as long as he has!

He’s probably gone through his entire post history on Twitter and individually blocked them all. What a fun weekend that must have been, suppose it’s more productive than writing them pieces of words he joins together he calls articles. At the same time lurking around on here, poor Miguel.
Perhaps Delaney has had a chat with the HR people at work and possibly some counselling. I am not being sarcastic here but if you look at his behaviour on social media in recent months it is clear he has problems. Perhaps his boss has told him to focus on his job rather than being abusive to people on social media. The background to this conversation would include the staff cutbacks currently being made at the Independent website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.