UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst putting some dipper cuunt straight on the Guardian i stumbled on this FFP article with regards LFC aka the dippers (see link below) it clearly shows for the seasons 2011-12 and 2012-13, they breached FFP by £89m! Yes you fucking read that right £89m. It transpires that because the cuunts didn’t play in Europe the 2013-14 season, UEFA decided their rules couldn’t request full accounts for previous seasons. There’s a few other articles but it shows what a bunch of duplicitous twaats Uefa, the G14 etc are.

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/league-name/story/2054889/headline

Whilst putting some dipper cuunt straight on the Guardian i stumbled on this FFP article with regards LFC aka the dippers (see link below) it clearly shows for the seasons 2011-12 and 2012-13, they breached FFP by £89m! Yes you fucking read that right £89m. It transpires that because the cuunts didn’t play in Europe the 2013-14 season, UEFA decided their rules couldn’t request full accounts for previous seasons. There’s a few other articles but it shows what a bunch of duplicitous twaats Uefa, the G14 etc are.

And they wrote off a £50m loss as ‘Stadium Planning’ pmsl

Maybe I’m mistaken but If we took the case to CAS then we should know the outcome before anyone else especially if leaks were part of the ruling and why we didn’t trust UEFA.

i don’t know anything much about arbitration. So only guessing or wishful thinking. :)
No, UEFA will find out at the same time as us. Leaks after that point won't make much odds and CAS have already stated that they're concerned over UEFAs behaviour so I think they'll toe the line. What information gets released is anyone s guess right now as both sides have to agree to make it all public.

Chelsea’s debts mate, nowt to do with them, la.

Here's a hyperthetical situation , if we lose the appeal but win the Champs league , will UEFA then go the whole hog and strip us of the Champs league win ? Or maybe immeditaely expel us from the competition and put their lovies Real Madrid through with a bye.
Nothing really surprises me with UEFA, they appear to make rules up as they go along regarding our club.

No need to look on that day then.

It will be announced around 5pm Thursday , just in time for the Dippers to arrive at the Etihad , so we will be either cheats or dodgy f*ckers who greased palms to get the right decision , whatever the decision the portrayal of our club in the media will not change one iota.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.