UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we have won it and know it, a lovely little leak on the day of the CL draw would be nice.

That looks cheap - and mirrors UEFA behaviour. If we are cleared we need to follow the official announcement with a simple but robust statement and then move on and hoover up the top talent across Europe. We just need to tell the G14 it’s game on.

Bet Pep can't wait to step back into the internal politics and shithousery of the Barca job without his two best buddies alongside him !

Could be reading too much into it but UEFA asking for it to be pushed back sounds promising for us?

If they had won I imagine they wouldn’t wait to stick the knife in and would have been a nice appetiser for them before the draw
I doubt uefa know the outcome any more than we do, so not sure we can read much into this? I would imagine it’s more likely that there will be a ref and var official who will be told to do their damndest to make sure we aren’t in the draw, irrespective of the CAS decision

The verdict was expected on July 10th, but UEFA have asked for it to be pushed back to avoid clashing with the draw for the #UCL quarter-finals, semi-finals and final which takes place on that date. [
@MailSport

ManCity are set to learn their European fate on July 13th

13th that is not unlucky then !
Hopefully yes it is

For uefa and the g14 cunnts and the hateful 8

If as some people think a decision has been reached then why can't it be announced now?
I don’t think a decision has been reached. It was due to be reached before 10 July and announced 13 July. That hadn’t changed, apart from the announcement allegedly being put back 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.