UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you actually listened to the podcast it would be impossible to really complain about his coverage on it.

For a start, he didn't talk at all about football finances or politics, and secondly he spent 40 minutes with David Mooney & Jack Pitt-Brooke saying he thought we'd win the league unless the worst case scenario happens off the pitch.

It's just the usual people who have a bizarre obsession with attacking Sam Lee's every word since they found out he's a United fan, going off on another one.

Yep - and to be fair, I have absolutely no intention whatsoever of listening to an Athletic podcast with Sam Lee, so I won't comment on it's content specifically.

My post wasn't concerned with the pod itself, but was a comment on Sam's coverage on football politics and finances - which is not his strength. As I said already - I don't have a problem with him as a reporter on the game itself. I've enjoyed some of his reports in the past, and credit him with generally trying to be fair to the club - which is a quality in precious short supply amongst the media in this country!

I've just found him to be out of his depth on this issue - and I'd strongly question the solution he's sought to address this gap in his knowledge.

Still puzzled that why after so many years the Liverpool hacking has only come to light fairly recently. Often think that Khaldoon and the board are like a great snooker player. He is not just thinking of the next shot but the three shots ahead.

Lol so would it be weak if a man couldn’t forgive his child’s rapist? What a load of shit :)

not a fan of Gandhi then ?

personally I would agree to what UEFA wanted....then leak the decision on the morning of the CL draw.

then complain to CAS about UEFA leaks again.

but that’s just me

....and I prefer Machiavelli to Gandhi ;)

Still puzzled that why after so many years the Liverpool hacking has only come to light fairly recently. Often think that Khaldoon and the board are like a great snooker player. He is not just thinking of the next shot but the three shots ahead.
It made the media 6 years ago I think.

I don't see any scenario in which City would willingly cooperate with Uefa in agreeing to put the announcement back until the 13th if they knew it was a bad outcome for us.

We would owe them nothing at that stage.

City have already shown with briefings in the last 24 hours against Sane (his wages) that we aren't shy of trying to get our version of events out first to make us look slightly better.

Multiply that by 100 with regards knowing the CAS verdict any time before the draw takes place.

A date co-ordination would tell me that everyone wants to be on the same page for a reason, which can only be very positive for us.

It could be possible that UEFA want it to be revealed after the draw so that they can avoid all the awkward questions at the draw and then put out an interview with a sympathetic reporter in the days after and avoid any kind of real media scrutiny

Seen as we're staring down the barrel of a two year ban from Europe and everything that comes with that maybe he should start rethinking his shots

This all reminds me of a time when we all knew Pep would choose City despite the narrative across football that he would be going to United.

The City fanbase had informed themselves to such an extent on the subject matter because it was in our interests to try and know the pertinent facts, rather than the lazy shit that was being peddled because it kept the masses warm at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.