UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone mentioned this morning that Simon Mullock and Rob Harris were on SSN. It was actually Sunday Supplement and they talk a fair bit about City and FFP. For anyone interested it is a 10 minute section from 47:25 on the Sunday Supplement podcast.

Mullock (city fan) is straight down the line but half-way through "I am told one of the big drivers behind the decision to find City guilty of financial misdeeds was Rick Parry". I'm aware many have speculated about this in the past but I've don't think I've heard it stated so explicitly by a member of the media. Bearing in mind Mullock is generally very reliable with City stuff (he had the hacking info years before and said Liverpool went legal to suppress the story) it strikes me his info here is also City.
I'm sure Parry still has his slimy tentacles around the UEFA corridors of power, but he left his role within UEFA at the start of the season, he took up the Chairman of the EFL position, he's the one secretly filmed discussing the betting rumours surrounding Wigan Athletic.

No they're not, we each were allowed to pick one from a short list. That doesn't make our pick 'from City' either.

The rest of your post is just pure waffle I'm afraid.

they have a uefa lawyer views just like man city have one lawyer with our views and then the CAS are the middle man to listen to both sides
as for waffle maybe so but pep is not a board member and his part in the club is football side of things. if somebody is saying we are going to win this case that is wrong in my book because the CAS will make the right choice and somebody (uefa or city) is not going to be happy with the result

I think the wait is having an effect on all supporters.

How are we falling behind in the transfer market?

Don’t you think that we have already identified and approached representatives for who we have targeted?

i would hope we have many irons in the fire ? but the CAS case is holding back city and new signings are waiting for the verdict and if we lose it could be a hard summer trying to get players to come and also have to keep the good ones at the club

they have a uefa lawyer views just like man city have one lawyer with our views and then the CAS are the middle man to listen to both sides
as for waffle maybe so but pep is not a board member and his part in the club is football side of things. if somebody is saying we are going to win this case that is wrong in my book because the CAS will make the right choice and somebody (uefa or city) is not going to be happy with the result
Thats not how it works the CAS panel are 3 independent judges, we and UEFA pick ones we guess will be sympathetic but we don’t know, then we each have our own legal teams to put the case. There isn’t a City vote a UEFA. vote and a deciding vote.

pep being told one thing by the people running the club is not really our decisions to make ? its in the hands of CAS and one of them is from uefa. the verdict will be known by CAS and will be told to both parties before the news breaks in the media

pep is clever and knows his onions and will trust the board. but if they have got it wrong pep will walk away fast and rightly so ? pep needs to be seen clean of any wrong doings. and leaving if it goes tits up cleans his soul and will walk into any other job in the world without any questions to answer
i feel city my have got this wrong here and should have kept the business side of this away from the manager and players they are football people. and from the interview pep clearly is involved and been told something right or wrong

the wait is killing me and others ? the longer it goes on the more city are falling behind in the transfer market and missing out on players and it will end up panic buying and all it takes is one bad buy and next season could be even worst in the league than this season

I like the positivity........... Not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.