UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So why would they then hit us with such a severe sanction, that is what baffles me. A one year ban fine, but 2 years? And a fine? Madness

Because 2 years is the standard. If they claim we breached FFP, 2 years is the automatic punishment for that.

‘i said I’d apologise if you were cleared. You haven’t been cleared. It’s been ruled that UEFA didn’t follow due process not that you didn’t cheat’.

there you go, I’ll write it for him. The horrible snivelling knobrot
If we are found guilty he could write...I told you so, it takes one to know one and afterall I'm a cheating ex-ping-pong ****.

Thank fuck you aren’t on the CAS tribunal.?Mind you, you are just a sad win given less than a day ago you posted “no way are we getting a ban”
It’s entirely possible to believe that everything is on the line and that we will not receive a ban. The two aren’t mutually exclusive.

Usually there is an end of season quick tour to Sheikh Mansour in UAE if Pep, Txiki,Soriano goes there with a Carabao cup only and a 2 year CL ban there will be "blood". And if all this happens because some of these guys was just careless with some stupid emails what do you think what Mansour will think of that?

If this is to do with how we got paid our money from Etihad and or ADUG then why would our board members be sacked? They don't work for Etihad

So the decision is on Monday? I can’t keep up, the pessimist in me thinks we are fucked, at first I thought we would be ok but the way 2020 is going I’m thinking not, then I’m waiting for the the call to strip us of titles etc from that period, it will be fucking open season on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.