UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished reading a thread on twitter containing possible or probable ramifications if the appeal is dismissed or even part dismissed. It goes down to the subsequent domestic investigation and punishments which could/would follow...

Starts with the CL ban (ok)
Big fine (ok)
Points deduction for this/next season (still ok)

But then goes on to talk about the very real possibility of 2014 and 2012 titles being stripped? What? I didn't even know this was remotely an option. Nerves kicking in after reading it, hopefully it's BS.

Well we’ve heard nothing directly from the club on this, but it sounds plausible because why would Ceferin be at the Shakhtar home game back in November? I doubt he was just road testing the vol-au-vents!
Why is a uefa official attending a uefa match that big an issue? And I doubt he was testing the vol au vents as I am sure robber harris, slyman stones, James fucker at al will have got there first

Controversial take...

Some of our fans will be secretly annoyed if we don’t get banned. You know the types. Those always desperate to be contrarian and appear unbiased. It’ll ruin some of their potential ‘I told you so’ blog entries that’s for sure.

those desperate media type blues are always first to put the knife in.

I can`t understand all the gloom and doom on this thread.Never have I felt so confident of City being exonerated of any wrong doings in this case.
As soon as we heard from Khaldoon and then Sorrinano my spirits were raised ten fold.
Yes I firmly believe that UEFA have failed in their miserable attempt to charge City with charges that were "trumped up" IMO.
Come on fellow Blue Mooners wheres your balls/backbone and think positively for once in your sad lives.
City will be fine.
You heard it here first, from the Oracle Oakie. ;)

Just finished reading a thread on twitter containing possible or probable ramifications if the appeal is dismissed or even part dismissed. It goes down to the subsequent domestic investigation and punishments which could/would follow...

Starts with the CL ban (ok)
Big fine (ok)
Points deduction for this/next season (still ok)

But then goes on to talk about the very real possibility of 2014 and 2012 titles being stripped? What? I didn't even know this was remotely an option. Nerves kicking in after reading it, hopefully it's BS.
I think your first line was the answer, it’s on twatter

I would like to believe that the decision CAS arrive at will be fair and just based on the evidence supplied. On that basis I tend to think that if they find us guilty then we are guilty, and if they find us innocent then either we are innocent or there is insufficient evidence to find us guilty (in which case i'm happy enough to consider us innocent).

I know the world isn't always that black and white. But if we're found guilty i'm not sure it's worth pursuing it further.

Please god let us be found innocent, with a statement along the lines of no evidence to the contrary rather than insufficient evidence.

If it is the slam dunk, it will be the first time in over fifty years of following this club, that anything has been straightforward.
That's what makes being a blue unique. What a strange bunch we are, coming back for more mental torture time and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.