UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t I read recently that Ian Cheeseman was denied press credentials for the Etihad so was unable to go to games. I don’t know what he tweeted earlier but if it’s true he isn’t considered bona fide press by the Club I would think it highly unlikely they have leaked anything to him.
I would imagine he is less well received after that tweet than he was before it. The club will want to be in control of this particular communication issue

rawk again....

I tweeted Cheeseman before and asked him where he has learnt this "news" at the bottom of his teacup or is he alleging that someone from CAS has leaked the "news" let's see if he bothers to reply.

Good example of how the digital media economy works today. The two tweets we've seen from sources who have to manage their reputations have been totally non-commital but vague enough to give people hope. Everyone on here is reading what they want into them and then spreading that information.

Cheers Grandad.

I suppose, there could be a small chance, Cheesey is outside the Etihad in a little tent pleading to live in the stadium and through one of the windows he's seen a champagne cork popped - put two and two together and got himself an exclusive.

no piss boiling here.....
If they get off with this they will be cheating on the very same day its announced. Pep knows it, UEFA know it, their mercenaries know it. They will be laughing and coming up with ways to spend even more.
This franchise is a disgrace, something surely has to be done.

Great post.

Cheers. Im all for controlling finances in football to ensure fairness and sustainability, but these rules were never intended to do that. They were to keep the cartel at the top of the pyramid and lock the door behind them

Its disgusting, especially when you see whats going on with other clubs, namely Wigan and nobody gives a shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.